New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Well, according to the moonbats here - and there are many as you've discovered - I am the Chris Wallace, Rush Limbaugh, and Bill O'Reilly of ET all rolled into one. Imagine what my waist size must be!

Yeah, it gets tiresome once in awhile, but I think what you learn here can be very educational, not to mention entertaining.

In any case, damn glad you're here representing the reasonable side of the Democratic party, which I wasn't sure even existed anymore. It sure hasn't here on ET.

You've given me hope. :)

#41     Oct 3, 2006
  2. OK! You're making me nuts here. It's a given you're one of those "special needs" kids. Little paranoid too. Here it is real slow. The Republicans have not had a monopoly on running the government. The Democrats have had much to do with the Iraq fiasco, albeit from the back seat. IF and that's a REALLY BIG IF, the Dems could actually show some leadership we could cream the entire Republican party this fall. LEADERSHIP!! Not pissing and moaning. IDEAS! VIABLE IDEAS! The Democratic leaders don't have any ideas. Wanna' know why? They spend all of their time pandering to you. The Republican leaders have no ideas. Wanna' know why? They spend all of their time pandering to their "short bus" whack jobs. The other 80% of us are left here trying to out shout crazy people.
    Good night!

#42     Oct 3, 2006
  3. These are all Rush Limbaugh talking points. And off-topic too.

Tell me what you think of the Mark Foley scandal. Do you still think that the Democrats should share the blame on the Foley scandal?

#43     Oct 3, 2006
  4. Just tragic. Here we have Captain Obvious, a rational Democrat, who has not embraced the lunacy of the far left, being accused by a "professor" from that coocoo fringe of being a Republican.

This is why the Democratic party is in such dire straits. It is patently obvious that if the Dems want to regain power, they need more people like Captain Obvious in their ranks and scuttle the wackjobs like "Professor" Double-Oh Idiot. Keeping the loonies by pandering to them will not engender any significant number of Americans to cast their votes for the Dems.

Despite a President with abysmal approval ratings and a very difficult situation in Iraq, the GOP ought to be getting destroyed in the polls. That they are not is evidence that the Dems really don't have their act together.

#44     Oct 3, 2006
  5. The only poll that counts is the one on election day! All others are irrelevant.
    I will be very much enjoying watching the Republicans get routed in the polls in November.

#45     Oct 4, 2006
  6. My last post on this topic, promise. I think Mark Foley is a slug. The fact that he is now entering re-hab for alcoholism and claiming abuse as a child, obviously building his defense, demonstrates just what a low life piece of shit he is. In my world he'd already be in the slammer, wearing a prom dress while bubba gives him some man love.
    I don't recall saying the Democrats should share any blame regarding this particular issue. What I said was, there is plenty of blame to go around for both parties on a whole host of issues.
    Mr. Bond, you are like so many on the lunatic fringe. You only read what you want and interput it in a way that suits your agenda.

#46     Oct 4, 2006
  7. This is a thread that discusses Mr. Foley's internet sex scandal. If you don't think that Mr. Foley is a democrat, or don't believe that democrats are responsible for Mr. Foley's problems, then why are you bringing democrats up and claiming that there is plenty of blame to go around? So condemning Foley's disgusting behavior is "lunatic fringe." I guess by your standard, mainstream Americans should all hug Foley and show sympathy for his ordeal?

#47     Oct 4, 2006
  8. 'Fox News' must know their stuff. The news networks (retarded as they are) here had played this story and claimed Foley was a Democrat!

#48     Oct 4, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

The Democrat October surprise: "Republicans Are Gay pedophiles and Pedophile Defenders!"

When are you fricking people going to understand that you don't attract people to your point of view by berating them?

Especially when any idiot knows that the VAST majority of Gay Pedophiles are democrats. Considering what an aberration a gay-republian is, all you have to do is the math.

Also, any idiot knows that the VAST majority of criminals are Democrats. Considering 95% of blacks vote Democrat, again we can rely on elementary mathematical operations...

Again, all the issues in the country are just swept away as us imbeciles discuss the signifance of the emails of some douche-bag congressman discussing his erection ....

I'm proud to say, I read none of them, except the blurbs that were splashed across Huffingtonpost.com and were unavoidable....

#49     Oct 4, 2006
  10. According to you and Fox News, these criminals are Mark Foley (D-FL), Tom Delay (D-TX), Bob Ney (D-OH), and Duke Cunningham (D-CA), and their protectors Dennis Hastert (D-IL) and Tom Reynolds (D-NY). The lone Republican in the congressional criminal roll would be William Jefferson (R-LA).

Get real!

#50     Oct 4, 2006