New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Avid, you and I have come to a meeting of the minds, for which I am pleased.

Double-Oh Idiot and I have not.

I don't enjoy being slandered to the effect that I am defending a pedophile when nothing could be further from the truth.

#31     Oct 3, 2006
  2. Captain, my captain!

Your posts ought to be collected and published. Have you started a blog?!?

:)

#32     Oct 3, 2006
  3. You ask too many questions Hap. The fanatics don't like that. You must drink the kool-aid, adjust your tin foil hat, tune your magic CT decoder ring and fall in line. It's turned into a country of whack jobs shouting at each other.

#33     Oct 3, 2006
  4. I see, Democrats have to share 50% of the blame for the Foley scandal. Why don't you just do a Fox and label Foley (D-FL). That would serve your master even better.

#34     Oct 3, 2006
  5. Blog? LOL! I don't think I could stay sane debating with the goofballs all day. This little bit here is driving me nuts.

#35     Oct 3, 2006
  6. NO! Jesus H Christ. Listen closely. In this particular incident the Repubs got egg on their face. Shall we re-hash all of the Dem incidents of the past that are similar. The point, the really simple fucking point, is both parties have lots to atone for. Got that? Damn!

#36     Oct 3, 2006
  7. So you're going to rehash the right-wing talking point about Studds in 1983? Or Clinton-Lewinski (no pedophilia here)? Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh everyday?

#37     Oct 3, 2006
  8. Why do I even try. "Similar incidents" Not exact! SIMILAR! Must I say President Bush is a hard headed, stubborn as a mule incompetent in every single post. He is! His admistration is! As so the fuck are the current line up of Democrats. THEY'RE ALL FUCKED UP!!! Everybody in D.C. They are fucked up because they listen to people like you.

#38     Oct 3, 2006
  9. So now the Foley scandal is my fault. Wrong, my name is not Hastert.

Why don't you Republicans just admit it and give it up? Why do you Republicans always blame all of your problems on someone else, even after 6 years in power?

#39     Oct 3, 2006
  10. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

The only hope for a Democrat victory is to have enough Republicans stay home and not vote.

#40     Oct 3, 2006