New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. A pretend democrat repeating republican talk points. You need to seek some mental health help.

#11     Oct 3, 2006
  2. BINGO!

By golly, it is SO refreshing to have someone here left of center who doesn't reside in the World of Denial.

If such a rational candidate were to appear, I would certainly consider casting my vote in their favor. But I'm not holding my breath; without the moonbats, the Dems at large don't stand a chance, so they must pander to this lunatic fringe whilst trying to project some degree of rationality to the mainstream.

#12     Oct 3, 2006
  3. Speaking of moonbats, as if on cue, here's a longtime resident of that fantasy world, and a "professor" no less:

#13     Oct 3, 2006
  4. Have you run out of ways to defend your pedophile party leader yet? Do you know what this thread is discussing?

As usual, you're totally clueless.

#14     Oct 3, 2006
  5. Show me a single post of mine where I have defended Foley. Just one, you pathetic imbecile.

As I have stated previously, I hope that idiot gets what's coming to him. Is that clear enough to you, pea brain?

And oh, Foley is the Republican Party leader?

As usual, you're totally clueless...."professor".

#15     Oct 3, 2006
  6. Most of your posts in these threads are either off-topic or attacking people who condemn Foley. You don't have the balls to come out and defend the pedophile directly. But what you're doing by attacking others who condemn Foley is clear.

Before he resigned, Foley was the deputy whip and the chairman of the house caucus for missing and exploited children. Either of the positions would rightly give him the title "pedophile party leader."

You're still totally clueless, as usual.

#16     Oct 3, 2006
  7. Show me one single post where I have attacked people in response to their condemnation of Foley as you have described. Come on, "Professor."

And oh, although there is a Democratic Party, and a Republican Party, there is no "Pedophile Party" as much as you wished there were. :D

Clueless moonbat teaching at a university....pity the students who do not subscibe to his lunatic leanings.

#17     Oct 3, 2006
  8. Too numerous to list all of them, but this one comes to mind immediately:

#18     Oct 3, 2006
  9. Do you realize what a total idiot you are?!?

My post was in response to Artie21's insinuating that I, AAA, Jem, etc. are child predators.

Not only that, my response clearly indicates that I AM NOT DEFENDING FOLEY:

Calling assholes like Artie21 and you names does not mean I am calling them such because of your position vis a vis Foley. Get it?

Good grief, you're such an utter moron. That you "teach" at the university level is a crime as you obviously couldn't research what letter follows A in the alphabet.

Keep trying, "Professor."

#19     Oct 3, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

I don't think anyone is defending Foley. I do think it's a tad overblown. A gay guy hitting on a 16yo by e-mail is not exactly the same as kidnapping a four year old and then subjecting him/her to sodomy and strangulation.

Personally I don't think it matters whether a guy fantasizes about sticking his dick in a sixty year old man or a sixteen year old boy he's still a fucked up perv....

#20     Oct 3, 2006