New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

October 03, 2006 1:22 PM

Brian Ross and Maddy Sauer Report:

Apr_mark_foley_061002_nr_1Former Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL) interrupted a vote on the floor of the House in 2003 to engage in Internet sex with a high school student who had served as a congressional page, according to new Internet instant messages provided to ABC News by former pages.

ABC News now has obtained 52 separate instant message exchanges, which former pages say were sent by Foley, using the screen name Maf54, to two different boys under the age of 18.

This message was dated April 2003, at approximately 7 p.m., according to the message time stamp.

Maf54: I miss you
    Teen: ya me too
    Maf54: we are still voting
    Maf54: you miss me too

The exchange continues in which Foley and the teen both appear to describe having sexual orgasms.

Maf54: ok..i better go vote..did you know you would have this effect on me
    Teen: lol I guessed
    Teen: ya go vote…I don't want to keep you from doing our job
    Maf54: can I have a good kiss goodnight
    Teen: :-*
    Teen: <kiss>

The House voted that evening on HR 1559, Emergency War Time supplemental appropriations.

According to another message, Foley also invites the teen and a friend to come to his house near Capitol Hill so they can drink alcohol.

Teen: are you going to be in town over the veterans day weekend
    Maf54: I may be now that your coming
    Maf54: who you coming to visit
    Teen: haha good stuff
    Teen: umm no one really

Maf54: we will be adjourned ny then
    Teen: oh good
    Maf54: by
    Maf54: then we can have a few drinks
    Maf54: lol
    Teen: yes yes ;-)
    Maf54: your not old enough to drink
    Teen: shhh…
    Maf54: ok
    Teen: that's not what my ID says
    Teen: lol
    Maf54: ok
    Teen: I probably shouldn't be telling you that huh
    Maf54: we may need to drink at my house so we don't get busted

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/10/new_foley_insta.html

2. Z10 do you object to the underage child, the online sex during work hours or both?

3. Online sex with the underage child may well be illegal, don't know. I certainly object to an adult engaging in online sex with an underage child in any situation....most especially when that child works for the congressman. That is abuse of power relating to the workplace, which goes even beyond the child abuse issues.

Online sex during work hours, I don't have much of an issue with that per say for consenting adults, as long as the employer has given the general allowance for such behaviors at the place of work.

However, to think that this congressman was having online sex while waiting for a congressional vote makes me wonder what the House ethics committee would say of such free time behavior....

4. LOL! So he whacked off while surfing the net. This is a story only because of the coming election. I'm telling ya', if this is all we Dems can muster, taking back the congress is gonna' be all uphill. The whole country is fed up with this schoolyard bullshit. Everyone already knows the government is full of pervs, liars, cheats and thieves. This just adds to the ambivilence. That means a low turnout which ain't as good for Dems as one might think.

5. This clown doesn't even know whether he is a democrat or republican.

6. Why are you still defending the pedophile (or at least giving the impression that you are)?

7. I hope the guy goes to prison forever and suffers daily beatings period.

Any of it during work is wrong, especially an elected official. I asked because while the PLO and Isreal were hammering out their deal Clinton kept them waiting while he was stuffing cigars in the obese intern. I highly doubt any job offers "sex" break allowances.

We the people need to stand up to our elected officials and get rid of them, we need a viable third party, I may even vote for Lyndon Larouche in '08.

8. bsmeter

bsmeter

The kid is obviously a Repulifag in training.

9. I am on record with my beliefs that Clinton screwed up, and when he it was known that he lied, that he should have resigned.

However, the polls (his employers are of course the people who vote in polls) showed overwhelmingly that voters didn't give a crap if he had consensual adult sex in the White House.

The sex was not illegal to my knowledge, where Foley's interactions with an underage page may have been.

10. This clown knows whack jobs like yourself cost Dems the White House in 04 for sure and probably 00 as well. You and your kind have cost us the House for sure and a weaker presence in the senate. You have cost us SSN reform, heathcare reform, labor reform, environmental reform, education reform...shall I go on? All because you tin foil hat nitwits can't deal in the real world. So what do we end up with....Bush. Why? Because bad as he is, you dopes make DEMS appear to be worse. Sooner or later some Dem with balls is going to have to stand up, call a spade a spade and completely dis-associate the Dem party from the radical left. I won't hold my breath as the current line up of usual suspects makes me want to puke. If we don't at least take back the house, you will have yourself to blame....AGAIN!

#10     Oct 3, 2006