New face of Patriot Movment is a Black Female

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 19, 2007.

1. great woman, she and mcgovern get my vote as more thoughtful patriots in politics.

#11     Mar 20, 2007
  2. he is one of the good guys also, alternative to ron paul as independent choice.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAIJyKhJhiM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAIJyKhJhiM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#12     Mar 20, 2007
  3. McKinney's rampage days before the 2000 election over Gore not employing Blacks on his campaign possibly swung the election to Bush. For that fact alone I'm indebted to her.

You go girl! (even though you're certifiably insane)

#13     Mar 20, 2007
  4. I know you're too stupid and ill-informed to even be aware of the fact that McKinney solicited Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal for the 10 million that Giuliani returned after the Prince blamed American policy for the attack.

I find her entertaining. I also dig radicals. Just the same though, if I had a gun and the chance to blow her dyke head off I'd relish the chance. I TOO am willing to be a martyr......

#14     Mar 20, 2007
  5. "Cynthia McKinney, former congresswoman from Georgia who was displaced by a rogue neocon cabal".

Now that's some funny shit. Neocon cabal! LMAO. The crazy bitch can't even get the black vote.:eek:

#15     Mar 20, 2007
  6. special interest groups had to go down to ga from NY just to take her seat. they spent a huge chunk of change just like the did the time she asked what bush knew and when did he know it. so thats twice the NY pac went down the ga to take her seat. if they dont keep throwing cash to her opponents she will win again.

#16     Mar 20, 2007
  7. LMAO . . . Her hairdo = sideshowbob (simpsons)

#17     Mar 20, 2007
  8. you dont have the guts to do anything old fart.... hush and eat your oatmeal. here is what really happened:

REP. McKINNEY RAPS GIULIANI

Rep. Cynthia McKinney, (D-Ga.) criticized New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for turning down a $10 million gift to victims of the World Trade Center tragedy because the giver, a billionaire Saudi businessman, linked the gift to criticism of Israel.

Giuliani rejected the $10M check that was given to him by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Oct. 11 because Alwaleed, in a press release issued later the same day, called on the U.S. to "re-examine its policy in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause."

Alwaleed further said, "Our Palestinian brethren continue to be slaughtered at the hands of Israelis while the world turns the other cheek." The prince condemned terrorism but added: "At the same time we are with the Palestinians and their cause. We will not accept labeling Palestinians as terrorists."

Giuliani Rips Alwaleed

Giuliana at first accepted the check but reversed himself upon learning of the Alwaleed statement.

He said the prince was effectively blaming the U.S. for provoking the attack. "Not only are those statements wrong, they are part of the problem," said Giuliani. He called the prince's statements "highly irresponsible" and "dangerous."

Alwaleed is the world's sixth wealthiest person according to Forbes, with a fortune of $20.3 billion.

His investments in the U.S. total $12B and include half of the Plaza Hotel and portions of AOL Time Warner, Citigroup, News Corp. and Saks Fifth Ave.

In later statements, Alwaleed refused to back down on his position, saying, "My stand goes in line with the stand of my country and government, as well as the stand of every Arab and Muslim."

He also added: "I understand that freedom of speech is something paramount in America." He said, "We must address some of the issues that led to such a criminal attack."

He told CNN Oct. 11 that the U.S. should reconsider its "blind" support of Israel.

McKinney Apologizes to Alwaleed

Rep. McKinney, in a letter published Oct. 15 in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, apologized to Alwaleed for Giuliani's refusal of the $10M gift.

She said the mayor should recognize the prince's "right to speak and make observations about a part of the world that he knows so well."

Said McKinney: "Many have long been concerned about reports by Amnesty International that reveal a pattern of excessive and often lethal force by Israeli forces in situations where Palestinian demonstrators were unarmed and posed no threat of death or serious injury to the forces or to others."

McKinney quoted Senator Robert Kennedy as saying in 1968: "America is a great nation and a strong people. Any who seek to comfort rather than to speak plainly, reassure rather than instruct, promise satisfaction rather than reveal frustration-they deny that greatness and drain that strength."

#18     Mar 20, 2007
  9. we can't all be blessed with perfect hair:

[​IMG]

#19     Mar 20, 2007
  10. I am sorry, but I did not see her kissing the prince and walking around holding his hand. Perhaps she did, but I did not see that.

I am not sure if it is a crime to talk about killing another human being, but it sure shows signs of mental instability and problems. Please seek some professional help before you do something like that.

#20     Mar 21, 2007