New Evidence Shows Wearing Face Mask Can Help Coronavirus Enter the Brain and Pose More Health Risk,

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ph1l, May 18, 2020.

1. So will I, grudgingly so but waiting none the less. Gyms are impossible to keep hygienic enough and I'm not wearing a mask while working out. That and like it or not I am in the higher risk category. Just can't find a home workout routine that I like. I have been walking a lot. Great trails in my new subdivision with lots of hills.

#11     May 19, 2020
  2. I'm fortunate to have all of the equipment I need, however minimal, to replicate my gym workout at home. And so while I miss going to my gym, at least there is no compromise on my workout regimen.

What resistance work are you doing at home? I ask because, at its most basic, all you really need is a pushing and pulling motion for the upper body, and a squat for the legs, which you can do with dumbbells in the form of very slow split squats, with or without your rear foot elevated. It may be a compromise from what you're used to doing, but at least you're working all of the major muscle groups, along with most smaller ones.

#12     May 19, 2020
  3. I have enough equipment, it's the motivation. Crazy as it sounds it's almost like it's too convenient, too easy to get distracted. Just can't stay focused. I'm good for a week and then just nothing. Warmer weather should help. I'll start working out in the garage, I hope.

#13     May 19, 2020