New ETG-Trader Debuts . . .

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by waggie945, Jan 17, 2004.

1. I would be switching from GR8 trade.. yes.
    Although I would miss the Gr8 Trade charts, the new charts are ehh.

#31     Feb 10, 2004
  2. by any chance, do you? If not why are you so utterly so excited about a trading software that is already being used by Echotrade for over a year, ETG is behind the curve AGAIN and they have a ticket charge of $4 per trade?! for remote traders...hmm, sounds like a scam to me, but hey you get what you deserve if you choose to be ripped off, g-d bless.

#32     Feb 16, 2004
  3. kowboy

kowboy

Yes and I think the software fee is $250 per month in addition.

#33     Feb 16, 2004
  4. yeah blows, switching to Redi from Gr8 trade... it was a nice thought though.
    Need some decent chart program.

#34     Feb 18, 2004
  5. Any idea if they offer an API for external analysis or autotrading? I'm unfamiliar with this product but I am attracted to the speed of the underlying connection.

#35     Feb 18, 2004
  6. As far as automated trading is concerned, I hear Predator Pro is really powerful.

#36     Feb 18, 2004
  7. I hope you don't mean that by free charts, you're getting a screen of the futures that's been duplicated throughout the office like I've seen in some offices.

#37     Feb 18, 2004
  8. Looks like there is a Rookie here that has no idea what he is talking about and is once again talking out of his ass . . .

Just to set a few things straight:

1.) There is no $4.00 ticket charge at ETG.

2.) The new platform does not cost $250 per month; in fact it is FREE if you trade over 50,000 shares per month. Duh.

3.) I am not an employee of ETG.
    I am just excited about the speed and functionality of this new trading platform.

Cheers!

#38     Feb 18, 2004
  9. kowboy

kowboy

Waggie, the software fee is still $250. for under 20k shares, and there is a price break for 20 to 50k shares for $125, and free over 50k.

The minimum ticket charge in October when I cancelled out my account was $4.

The new commission is now .001 all inclusive with no minimum ticket charge.

Good luck and good trading

#39     Feb 18, 2004
  10. Obviously there are differences between whether or not your account is prop or retail, but basically you essentially confirmed what I said earlier . . .

1.) The Trading Platform is FREE if you do > 50,000 shares.

2.) There is no $4.00 ticket charge.

3.) "AreYouKidding" is a moron that enjoys talking out of his arse.

Happy Trading!

#40     Feb 18, 2004