New ETG-Trader Debuts . . .

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by waggie945, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Weren't you the guy that was sent a brand new computer by your prop firm and it kept on crashing?

What prop firm would that be?

:D

#21     Feb 7, 2004
  2. all it was was a bad driver... i cant help ATI cards suck... the rest of the computer is top notch..
    Ive used instaquote and its a good platform but it didnt stick out above teh rest.
    The platform i use currently im very very very impressed with it...do you hear me going on and on about it on ET... Nope :)

#22     Feb 7, 2004
  3. Joey, don't hold back bro!

Please share . . .
    Or are you like the kid in the school-yard that doesn't "play well with others?"

:D

#23     Feb 7, 2004
  4. I use ABN Amros proprietary platform Kawabunga... just a simple platform with lots of power... ive used it the last 8 month and its been down 2 days for no more then a hour. It has options, equities, and futures exucution... blah blah blah... one thing it dont have is nasdaq stops intergrated into it... they say it should have them on next upgarde... but ill belive that when i see it:D

#24     Feb 7, 2004
  5. Incidentally, Assent is now utilizing ESignal charts to
    supplement Hammer.

#25     Feb 7, 2004
  6. Traders have always been using charting applications from E-Signal or Realtick ( at their own expense ) to supplement Hammer's Platform.

This is nothing new.

#26     Feb 7, 2004
  7. There is no expense to the trader using Esignal in contrast
    to what the ETG advocate is pointing out. ETG is proudly
    the first firm to threaten to sue Baron to remove their name
    from the ratings of prop firms. Before you make a blanket assertion check your facts.

#27     Feb 7, 2004
  8. Are you talking about traders that are using Hammer from an Assent office?

I was a remote trader with Assent, using Hammer up until last November, and to my knowledge E-Signal was not "supplemented" for free as you say.

So, I take it that your "blanket" statement only concerns office traders . . .

:eek:

#28     Feb 7, 2004

9. Yep.............

#29     Feb 7, 2004
  10. Cannot be sure if this applies to remotes. It may since use
    of Esignal began around October in office context. If it doesn't
    be proud - you've scored a point.

#30     Feb 7, 2004