New ET Sponsor - Cobra Trading, Inc. www.cobratrading.com

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chadd Hessing, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I didn't question his honesty or integrity, I wanted to see how, as a service provider that could potentially have my money on deposit, his honesty and integrity would direct him to behave when answering the question I posed. And if you think that a person's products and services, business dealings, and decisions when dealing with others are not based on their personal integrity, then you have a serious misunderstanding about how business and the world in general works.
    And for the record, in his answer he did change his previous statement.
    How a person deals with "small things" is always an indicator of how they will deal with "large things".
    I didn't question his integrity until he gave the answer. Since he changed his statement you would be wise to do the same.

#21     Dec 31, 2009
  2. The thing about internet finance sites is that they are full of trolls and hacks. There are very few good moderators who can get rid of the troublemakers.

Im certain the administrators over at Cobra Trading know there is going to be some bad apples on this site challenging and flaming them. They will take that into consideration when posting here.

Real traders are going to seperate themselves from the BS and choose which brokerage they want. I honestly have had trouble with Interactive Brokers. I really do not want to go with TDAmeritrade or SOGO which are not direct access brokers. So Cobra trading is offering an alternative to IB.

I am going to give these guys a chance and see where it goes. Why is it so wrong to go ahead and try out a new broker? I guess the trolling community doesnt like anything nowadays so you cant convince them. They dont use brokers or have to go through these problems that we, traders, go through everyday.

Thank you Cobra Trading for bringing us an alternative to IB which has caused us many problems over the years.

#22     Dec 31, 2009
  3. Lets say I have do my taxes. How are you going to assist me with Schedule D and importing it into TurboTax?

#23     Jan 5, 2010
  4. Although Cobra Trading does not offer any advice on tax matters, this information is directly from our clearing firm, Penson Financial:

Download your account information directly into TurboTax. Instant Data Entry is available for import using both the desktop software and web version of TurboTax. If you executed more than 250 trades for the current tax year, you must use the desktop software version of TurboTax. To learn more about Instant Data entry, click the help section within TurboTax or visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/kb/import-and-transfer/import/2207.html

#24     Jan 5, 2010