New ET Member 25 Years in the Business

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Point Man, May 8, 2003.

1. I write a daily market commentary. 90% of the time, my writings are based upon the equities and securities markets. My weekend commentaries are written from the soul. They are very powerful. I am a new member here at ET with less than 30 posts. Why do readers attack those who express their inner most thoughts? Do those that attack have the gumption to start their own threads? Mind you, freedom of speech in America is a beautiful thing. I will keep on writing and the rest of you can keep on attacking. The marketplace decides who is right or wrong, not ET. Good luck tomorrow. No data for two trading days. It could be very quiet. Single Single Single No home runs.

2. sammybea

sammybea

Man this sounds like a nightmare version of Hitman.. Does anyone know if he ever got the girl he lusted for all these years??

3. Pabst

Pabst

I dig your posts.

4. You are a Blue Ribbon Kind of guy. God bless Peoria, Illinois.

5. Hey, don't worry about it. You'll get used to ET. Someone once said that ET members are like piranha. hehe Anyway, if you have something to say, just say it. Don't pay much attention to the naysayers and try not to take attacks too seriously. Just some advice.

(I AM) ROCK (SOLID!!)

6. Whamo

Whamo

Welcome to EliteTrader!! Get used to using the Ignore feature for the ET'ers who can't keep their negative mouths shut. However there are just as many on here who welcome new people and new ideas. I look forward to your market comments.

7. or not:)

8. Go on

9. the bear will undo in 7 days what it took 7 weeks to build mr point man?

10. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE BEAR

the next 30-60 days of data are critical timing is everything the market will give me an indication when it does i will write about it do not miss it i write everynight on my website

#10     May 9, 2003