New Elite Trader Wishlist

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cashonly, Feb 3, 2002.

1. I have nothing to hide, and don't feel that disclosing my trades endangers my strategies.

One of the benefits of trading with a Pro Firm is the ability to watch and learn from real traders. EliteTrader has the potential to offer some of these benefits to us via cyberspace.

I do not come here to hangout or argue, I want to communicate, learn and teach through the exchange of "Real" ideas and experiences.

I wish we could find a way to substantiate the context of our identities.

#11     Feb 27, 2002
  2. Example:
    The posts in section Software Reviews should have a date.
    This month: JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, MAY ?

#12     May 18, 2002
  3. Good idea, I can never find anything ...

#13     May 18, 2002
  4. Now that is really fraud proof ...

#14     May 18, 2002
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This was brought up in a previous thread and I fixed the problem at that time, but the fix could only apply to posts made from that point forward. Therefore, software reviews that have been submitted after the problem was fixed (middle of March) will have a date beside them.

#15     May 18, 2002
  6. YEAH!

#16     May 21, 2002
  7. Baron,

please display the replies, but with significantly less buffer / border room on the page, so that more substantive content can be displayed, and not work such havoc on the eyes and scrolling keys...

#17     May 21, 2002
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

#18     May 21, 2002
  9. potrader

potrader

I do not come here to hangout or argue, I want to communicate, ][/QUOTE]

Can't we all just get along

#19     May 21, 2002
  10. Has anyone thought of sub-classing the 10 basic forums into sub-forums. For example Hardware could contain something like the following folders(sub-forums):
    Hardware Problems
    Video Cards
    Monitors
    Hardware Vendors

There are lots of old threads that contain good info that aren't read because it's alot of work to sift through them. A folder heirarchy would allow for easier access, duplication and possibly more viewing of old threads.

Mike

#20     May 21, 2002