New Documents Show Bush Planned War in Iraq Well Before Sep 11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Where exactly did I defend Clinton? So if I don't call out Clinton for the things he did in the 90's then I don't get to post new information on the Bush wars. Hypocrite.

#31     Sep 24, 2010
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Correct. It's pointless to call out one President or one party when both parties engage in the "exact" same foreign policy. If you can't f*cking understand that, then it's best you not post. Seriously enough already with these useless threads.

#32     Sep 24, 2010
  3. Are you saying sanctions and invading a country are the same things? If you have problem with my posts, feel free to put me on ignore, you don't get to decide what I post.

#33     Sep 24, 2010
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I'm saying all Presidents leave the White House with blood dripping from their hands. Call it War, call it sanctions, call it a peace keeping mission, call it nation building, call it whatever the f*ck you want. Bush's blood has just about dried up now. Obama is drenched in it. People like you are scary. You take moral opposition to one war and believe your party's wars are righteous. I believe Hitler had the same line of thinking.

#34     Sep 24, 2010
  5. So basically shut up about Bush even if new information pops up, since they all do it?

#35     Sep 24, 2010
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bush is not President anymore. Obama is. He is killing people right now as we speak. We can talk all we want about history but I find it odd that you never seem to post any outrage over what is happening now in the present. You know the stuff we can actually still do something about. You remain silent yet you want to do something about the past. We can't change the past.

But this current President is continuing the same policies as the previous administration and you say nothing and do nothing. This makes me think you actually have no interest in actually making any real change in the world, you simply want to argue for style points. Why don't you start threads that are actually current? Of course Hermit I know you won't because you are a phony. You only pretend to care. And it's people like you that keep everything in place for future generations to make the same mistakes over and over.

#36     Sep 24, 2010
  7. Its what Pissed Off Guy once said, "Daddies Vendetta" ...recall?

#37     Sep 24, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

You are wasting your breath on this troll, he likes to call people "hypocrites" yet he will never post anything negative about dems/Obama, in his eyes all Dems are good and all republicans are bad, and he will never under any circumstance admit he was wrong, and that is the end of the story, he is a useless partisan moron, who is incapable of critical thought.

#38     Sep 24, 2010
  9. Don't you owe me an apology?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203845&highlight=wikileaks

#39     Sep 24, 2010
  10. We all know who the partisan moron is.

#40     Sep 24, 2010