New Docs Show Eric Holder Lied About Botched 'Fast And Furious' Gun Smuggling Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Investigations into a gunrunning sting gone horribly wrong are creeping closer to the top of the U.S. Justice Department and its head, U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr.

New documents, released this week, indicate that Holder may have lied to Congress about how much and when he knew about the sting, known as Operation Fast and Furious, in which U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) agents allowed more than 2,000 firearms to "walk" across the U.S. border to Mexico and into the hands of Mexico’s brutal drug cartels.

As many as 1,700 of those weapons have since been lost, and more than 100 have been found at bloody crime scenes on both sides of the border, including at the murder site of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in Arizona last December. The sting is now the subject of a Congressional investigation to find out who was responsible for or knew about the operation.

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/atto...ggling-fast-and-furious-2011-10#ixzz1a1WESuOE

2. pspr

pspr

Of course he did. He doesn't want to A) Get Fired, B) Go To Jail and C) Be The National JackAss.

Opps. To late!

3. My guess is our government is trying to increase lawlessness in order to drive more Illegals to the US.

4. pspr

pspr

It sure seems that way. Maybe Obama wants things to get out of hand so he can declare martial law and suspend next year's elections. They've already sent up a trial balloon on this issue.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Same basic idea/mind set Hitler had in the early 30's.

6. pspr

pspr

Maybe Obama is the Anti-Christ after all. Next year is the when all the 2012 prophecies come together. What are the odds? 0.0000001% ?

Israel will prbably be at war soon so all this can be set to play out.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Man I'm not ready for that end of the world shit yet. I still have to screw a super model, then I'll be ready.

:)

8. pspr

pspr

Geez. How much time do you think you'll need to get that done?

I guess the question isn't how much time but how much money.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have a 5 year plan. :D

10. pspr

pspr

You're going to miss the tribulation then. :)

#10     Oct 6, 2011