New CyberTrader v3.22

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Magna, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Cyber has finally come out with a fairly substantial upgrade to their flagship software, as opposed to the small ongoing revisions. They've improved the charting considerably, modified order routing (in part to fully accomodate SuperSOES to NMS stocks), and made significant additions to CyberQuant, their screening module. If you have a Cyber account I recommend you take a looksee.

2. Dustin

Dustin

Magna, you're right. This is an impressive build. I love being able to group indicators.

3. One of my brokers is cybertrader. There aint any fixed scaling on the charts anymore.. does anyone else have the same problem?

4. Dustin

Dustin

Not sure if this is what you mean but try:

Settings-General-Data to Show

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

candletrader,

There aint any fixed scaling on the charts anymore

Not sure what you are referring to. Under the chart's Settings/General you can fix your price scale to .05 .10 .25 .50 1.00 (it defaults to Auto). Try playing around with these 4 settings:

Data to show
    Show all data
    Price Scale
    Scale to price

Hopefully one of them will correct the problem that you are talking about.

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Well I've had a chance to use the new Cyber extensively and overall I give it positive marks. The charting has definitely improved (finally), and I like most of the changes in CyberQuant. Outside of a little better menu organization that's about it. BTW, be sure to download v3.221 which was just posted -- it fixes a bunch of bugs and glitches in v3.22.