New Cracks In The Israel's Flotilla Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jun 15, 2010.

1. There you go lying again. Are you afflicted with this problem:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201661

Now run along trespasser.

#11     Jun 16, 2010
  2. Yeah, he was in another thread just yesterday talking about how he wanted to meet 377 because he would like to sodomize him... :eek:

#12     Jun 16, 2010
  3. Hahahahahaha! Did you and the other cross eyed retard monkey really want to go there Khazara girl? Did you really?

Well, let me tell you, If Muslims learned it from anyone, they must've learned it from the people they copied their religion from...THE JEWS!:D

But unlike Jews, Muslims did not go as far as you fucking Khazara went. Example you say?

Well, in Islam, a man is allowed to marry his cousin while in the Jewish religion an uncle could marry his niece? Really? I mean really? Marrying a cousin is sick, but fucking a niece? that is even below a rabid settler like you Khazara girl.

As for the Genetic mutation, again you had to go there! Well, enjoy Khazara girl.

Question: Does Judaism allow for an uncle and niece to get married?

Answer: You ask about the Jewish custom of marriage between a man and his niece. You have more than a passing interest in this topic, as your grandfather and grandmother had this relationship. Further, you state that your mother, yourself and your two siblings all suffered debilitating diseases, including multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, and mental illness.

I can understand that you have strong feelings concerning marriages between uncles and nieces and that it causes you considerable pain to consider that the suffering of your family might have been avoided if your grandparents had had a different attitude toward this kind of marriage. One can only sympathize with your suffering.

I'm not a doctor or geneticist, so I can't really comment on whether there is a connection between the illnesses in your family and the consanguinity between your maternal grandparents. I have read that the incidence of genetic disease among the children of first cousins is between four and six percent, about double that in the general population. I would imagine that the rate is higher among the children of uncles and nieces, who are more closely related than cousins.

Traditionally, Judaism does permit marriages between uncles and nieces. In fact, it is considered in the Talmud to be a meritorious match (B. Yevamot 62b). By the late medieval period, however, at least some Jewish legal authorities wished to end or limit the practice. For example, Sefer Hasidim declares that a marriage between an uncle and niece "will not be successful," an apparent effort to discourage the practice.

Permitting and encouraging marriages between close relatives is not at all unique to Judaism. Many cultures regard different forms of endogamy (in-marriage) as permissible and desirable. (In witness to this, consider the frequent marriage of close relatives in royal families.) American law is less accepting of marriages between first cousins, for example, than the laws of Asia and Western Europe, for reasons that seem to have more to do with American culture than with science.

Marriages between uncles and nieces generally are not permitted in the U.S., and, as such, are not officiated by Reform rabbis.

With best wishes,
    Rabbi Jeffrey Goldwasser

http://judaism.about.com/od/birthtomarria2/f/wed_uncle_niece.htm

Sooooooooooo Khazara girl, were your parents' marriage a "meritorious match"? No wonder you display such retardation on this forum!

#13     Jun 16, 2010