New commission rates at Velocity Futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Dale Box, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

Everyone,

I just noticed the commissions link had our older volume breaks. My apologies for the error.

The correct levels are now shown.

Best regards,

#51     Sep 29, 2009
  2. dale i only see the $3.50 r/t for the x trader subscription. stategy runner is $4.10 and some of the other platforms $5 plus you have to pay your monthly platform fees. is this correct as it sounded like all your platforms were $3.50 all in and we pay the software fees.

#52     Sep 29, 2009
  3. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

piggie2000,

Using ES as the product our all in level 1 rates per platform -

X_TRADER subscription - $3.50
    X_TRADER non subscription - $4.50
    TT FIX Adaptor - $3.60

QST subscription - $3.50
    QST non subscription - $4.00

CQG Trader - $4.00

Strategy Runner Pro - $5.10
    Strategy Runner Lite - $4.10

Ninja Trader - $3.80

#53     Sep 29, 2009
  4. Surprise

Surprise

Dale

Do u offer options on all futures ? is it the same commission ?

#54     Oct 3, 2009
  5. Surprise

Surprise

which platform is better for options ?

#55     Oct 3, 2009
  6. these rates are no different as far as i can tell. to get the $3.50 with x trader you must pay the $500 or so a month for the subscription correct? one has always been able to get the other rates you list on the other platforms anywere for years. YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE YOUR RATES WERE $3.50 R/T AND NO PLATFORM FEES. show me even $3.50 r/t and a $50 plaform fee with stategy runner or ninja and thats a good rate

#56     Oct 3, 2009
  7. I think most traders can get $3.50 a RT with Global Futures and ALSO get the CME overnight spread price for spread margin unlike at IB... which now treats all futures positions as individual positions even if they have a spread margin bond suggestion at the CME website.

for example, at IB, if you a long one ES and short one YM... you pay full margin on both overnight $10,000++ !! ... at Global they will give you the CME recommended intra-market overnight margin of about $1000...

Does VelocityFutures OVERNIGHT margin for spreads align with CME suggested OVERNIGHT margin or not?

Also i think GFuts also has much deeper cash reserves than VFuts... ? ... therefore they are 'safer'... ?

thanks...

#57     Oct 3, 2009
  8. Surprise

Surprise

what about VF capital , 1 million is very low , i want to open an account but i dont feel comfortable

#58     Oct 4, 2009
  9. I can confirm SNB's complaints.
    VELOCITY SUCKS.

#59     Oct 4, 2009
  10. GiantDog

GiantDog

What data do you use with NT?

#60     Oct 4, 2009