New chat room is not for "ELITE TRADERS"

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lostman007, Feb 15, 2016.

1. I was hoping for a chat room with more traders that wanted to learn how to trade better or other with information of what is working for them and what is not, basely a team of traders new and old working to get better. I know most traders don't make money at this trading game, but I was hoping for at less traders that wanted to try and get better. I was in the chat room for 7 trading days and the majority of guys talked about anything BUT trading, and maybe that is OK for must people that come to this website, but this is a website for "ELITE TRADERS" right ???? or not. I would like another chat room for future "ELITE TRADERS", so the non traders can have their chatty party room and the future professional traders can have their's too. Please don't take these comments wrong, I was young once too, and forgot my goals and wastes my time doing thing that didn't help me in the long run, and I know most of us have to go through that stage in life, but for me I'm past that now and working on the future again, and want other traders that are ready to get to work with me!

2. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

The best venue for a trading discussion is the ET forums, forget about the Chat room. Start a thread (or participate in a thread) using a descriptive title in the appropriate forum and you will get results.

:)

3. destriero

destriero

Mr Putin, maybe you can come in their and moderate any dissenting opinion to your obvious brilliance.

We rly need that cereal room/

4. I was in there for part of one of those days...In all honesty, you weren't discussing trading in so much as you were lecturing everybody else in the room about the "trend" without any awareness of what time frames others might have been trading...Recently, there have been others in the chat room that decided that they would try and run it as an educational platform...(i.e. telling others what to do and not simply calling out their trades.)

5. destriero

destriero

wtf is a future professional trader? Anyway, I agree that you should have your own room. A general room (current) and another room without the OT subject matter. I do know this; that the regular room will have 90% of traffic.

6. I would hope that every trader would want to be "in the future a professional trader" and less then 5 percent will become a professional trader, so I'm OK with the "regular room getting 90% or more of the traffic, I would love that.

7. I believe that is what most would want, but I believe that to really learn how to become good at trading you need to see if live. IMO

8. I believe you ask me that in the chat room and you also said "which trend is the right trend to follow daily, hourly, or 15 minutes. I said are you scalping or something else. Because to this day I never understand why you or anybody else would use a daily, 1 hour, or 15 min chart to scalp. I sorry you didn't understand me. I believe most ppl wouldn't say I'm right, so I can't help you or anyone with that until you see it for yourself good luck with that.

9. I never asked you a thing...I've been trading long enough to have a clue what works and doesn't work, so it wasn't me that was asking about the "trend"...You and a few others have designated themselves chatroom "guru's" and take over the room with incessant and unsolicited "advice" about what to do throughout the day...My advice is to figure out who wants that advice and start a private chatroom.

10. I don't know what you came here for, but if you're expecting to find a magical bullet of trading info on how money will flow to you like rain -- you won't find it there. Or anywhere for that matter. It won't come to you on a silver platter.

I don't want to sound philosophical or anything...but the answer lies within. ;)
    See the big picture of things -- and the little picture too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    #10     Feb 16, 2016