New CEO of Bright Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jack Cunningham, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Boys and girls, can you say LCD display?

#11     Jan 4, 2004
  2. come on don, post a newer picture. that setup and the young lady looks right out of the 70's. LOL !

jACk

#12     Jan 4, 2004
  3. Wow, that's one hellava, three-keyboard having, mouse-driven, radiation-spewing, redi-plus-order-losing system you guys have there.

What, no Quotron or Telerate?

:)

#13     Jan 4, 2004
  4. LOL! Let me guess, you would have expected something like a turret of Samsung or Sony 19" LCD's, a Bloomberg Terminal, X_Trader on-screen, Logitech Elite keyboard and mouse, a Cray2 for sitting on and a stylish office?

If I agree with anybody on trading tech, it's Don Bright. He can trade from a single laptop, from anywhere, without any nonsense, and make money. Any real good trader can.

Although I must admit my own setup is a lot more like the one described than Don's - apart from the Cray - LOL. It's still just a style thing I guess. It's like the difference between "functional cars" and sports cars. You don't need latter, it's more a style and passion thing. I like working in a nice office. As for the monitors - That's just radiation galore. I (my eyes) would hate that.

#14     Jan 4, 2004
  5. Pipe down Francis!

I've known Eddie Franco since '92 when he began to this system up.

I'm just yanking their chain.

#15     Jan 4, 2004

6. I don't know her...but this industry needs more ladies. Kudos!

#16     Jan 4, 2004

7. Well I do know her. And never said cross a word about her. In fact, in all my dealings with her she was a professional and very nice doing so.

#17     Jan 4, 2004
  8. i worked at bright for a couple of years and traded in vegas for close to 2 months. Tammy was probably one of the nicest people i dealt with while i was there. i remember eddie expressing considerable confidence in her abilities aside from trading.

#18     Jan 4, 2004
  9. nitro

nitro

In the few moments that I came in contact with her, all she exuded was charm and kindness.

Congratulations.

nitro

#19     Jan 4, 2004
  10. burnin

burnin

somthing special
    congrats to the Bright girl

#20     Jan 4, 2004