New CEO of Bright Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jack Cunningham, Jan 2, 2004.

1. I just heard that Tammy Bright has been named the new CEO of Bright Trading. If this true, I would like to be one of the first to congratulate Tammy. I was with Bright for over 8 years, and had the pleasure of working with her on many occasions. She is a great trader, and I am sure she has been groomed to be a great leader. Once again, congrats Tammy.........

2. How hot is she?? Scale of 1 to 10. Any pics?

3. i heard her on the bright radio show one saturday. she said she made 500k trading aol last year.she knows how to trade.

4. As a former trader with Bright, I congratulate Tammy upon
    being named CEO. She's a hardworking wonderful person.
    She'll keep up the tradition of excellent Bright management.

5. of the bright (?) lights out there in Vegas ? :D

6. reg

reg

Who did she replace as CEO?
    Does this also mean that Tammy will be calling the shots at Bright if, God forbid, Bob should kick the bucket?

7. Thanks for the nice words, Jack! Actually Tammy is President, Bob is CEO still, and I am still here (LOL). Your name came up several times yesterday (in a good light), and we all hope you are doing well. Give us a call sometime just to chat...

Don

:)

Much more positive news to come at the end of next week..
    Stay Tuned everyone!!!

8. Here is a photo of my "favorite niece" (actually, I tell all of my nieces the same thing....but since Tammy is president now...hmmm?? LOL

Don

(This is in no way acknowledging your "hot" issue, simply for informational purposes). Here is her info:

[​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

I want to take this opportunity to announce that Tammy Bright is taking the role as President of Bright Trading, LLC. Tammy graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in 1991 and began trading in 1995. She started making “significant money” with her trading skills in 1999. As most of you know, Tammy has been handling much of the day-to-day administrative and accounting functions for quite some time.

9. none of my business

but has tammy ever spoken at the expos or other

trader events bright offers?

I heard that she is a good trader
    perhaps the gals out there and us guys too
    could hear her talk sometime ?

10. congrats to Tammy.

#10     Jan 4, 2004