New Callings For Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ktmexc20, Mar 6, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

This publication came out today:
    Center for Constitutional Rights .org

Synopsis
    We know George Bush has lied to us, spied on us, broken the law and sent Americans to fight an illegal war. The time for just debate and protest is over. We need real action to save our country and our Constitution – Congress must consider the impeachment of George W. Bush.

We outline the legal case for impeaching Bush in an important new book, Articles of Impeachment Again George W. Bush, published by Melville House this week.

Legal experts from the Center for Constitutional Rights propose four articles of impeachment in the book, explaining the case clearly and precisely. This is essential reading for all Americans. The book is part of our campaign to demand Congress show the President he is not above the law - please join us in urging Congress consider impeachment today:

Why now? The President's illegal domestic spying program has been exposed - CCR is currently fighting it in federal court - and a majority of Americans now say Bush lied about the war in Iraq and it is a mistake. A growing number of U.S. Representatives now support a resolution to investigate impeachment. Take a moment to act today and encourage even more representatives to join the fight.

2. Waaahhh, waaaahhhh. Quit your crying....go hug a tree.

This could have been easily avoided, but your shit ass party put John Kerry on the ballot. Hahaha...JOHN KERRY!!!!! :D :D :D

3. "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
    -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

Of course, kt would be calling for the impeachment of John Kerry as well had he earned the white house.

4. Unless the case is written so that a third grader could understand the arguments, I doubt the majority of American people will understand....

The problem with the left is that their positions and arguments appeal to the higher brain functions...

We have a moron as president, because the electorate wanted a moron. Rather than select a president that is smarter than they are, they prefer a dimwit that matches their intellectual development.

5. I'm not a Democrat. They all suck.

6. LOL! Fair enough!

7. Kind of ironic, after 5 years rightwingers have finally realized that they were duped, that they nominated and elected an ignorant, lazy, incompenent, law-breaking corrupt moron. They are not even trying to refute it any more, yet they want to keep him. Speaks volumes about their mental capacity.
    :confused: :confused:

8. It's funny... "Incompetent" seems to be the pundits' up and coming buzzword of the day.