New Bull Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Dec 1, 2002.

1. The bull has been back for a few weeks and is here to stay. It's going to be a tech market again. Finally after a few years there is easy money to be maid. Start buying those dip's and use as much margin as possible. This is a time when the boy's will be able to afford new toy's.

2. hope so ...

3. This is it. I worked my ass off for 5 year's for the opportunities to come back. I bet Schonfeld is going to go on a hiring spree in a few months.

4. Oh boy, euphoria in the markets, not a good thing.

You don't seriously believe we're back to the bubble days? I agree that the bull may be back, but not like 99 - 00. Those days won't be back for decades.

5. Lundy Top, this time?

6. No way. Too much debt. No 'consumer of last resort'. No earnings. No credit quality. And a bull market in the Dollar that's lasted wayyyy too long.

The piper still awaits payment.

Don't get me wrong.. I really hope you're right (it would be wonderful for us consultants..), but I think the housing bubble is the next to burst.

Regards,

Laz

7. Gooney

Gooney

The market has been rallying with very little evidence of any improvement in the economy and the threat of war looming creating 8 weeks worth of extremely overbought conditions. I know alot of traders are hoping for the good old days but I would be very careful in the weeks to come.

8. the solid rock bottom, but that does not mean a new bull market has been born. We may need some time for that to happen, a few more months, a year or so. The investors need to get more confident that the economy is on the right track to get this bull moving. Still too early for that, IMO.

9. I Agree Laz,

Bear markets don't turn at 20 times earnings, Sorry (wish they did).

10. i smell a c wave.

#10     Dec 1, 2002