new broker with a spread of ZER0 on all majors!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by spieler, Nov 20, 2006.

1. And you expected anything different from these clowns?

Danger, give me a shout the week of the 19th, out next week.

Happy Hunting

RG

#41     Feb 9, 2007

2. No sympathy here. She probably spends several months investigating a new hair salon and spends the entire day picking out her next g-string, yet couldn't spend an hour of DD on this so-called broker. She got what she deserved, so do the rest of the pikers.

#42     Feb 9, 2007

3. LOL

#43     Feb 9, 2007
  4. RapidFireFX, do I know you? How do you want me to contact you?

#44     Feb 9, 2007
  5. Will do, RG. Sorry about the amnesia!

#45     Feb 9, 2007
  6. "The answer is simple: VOLUME."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xb5A-BcthRo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xb5A-BcthRo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(classic SNL commercial)

#46     Feb 15, 2007
  7. For anyone too lazy to press the link the home page contains this message:

-----------------------
    Dear Client,

Due to a system malfunction and the extreme volatility seen last night we have sustained a large loss. In order to secure the Client funds we have no choice but to stop the online trading service – all positions that are still open at 11AM GMT, March 5th 2007 will be closed out at market price at that time.

Your money is safe.

Please send a signed withdrawal form as follows:

* fax to: +44 20 77883407
    * email to: withdrawals@profinum.com - Download the withdrawal form

We are truly sorry about having to stop our service, but our top priority is the safety of your money. We thank you for being a Client and hope that you will find a good broker for your Forex trades.

Profinum

#48     Mar 5, 2007
  8. Well, this should come as no surprise.

#49     Mar 5, 2007
  9. I don't know the date of that message, but there was no volatility to speak of. It was just pure gorgeous trend at her best. Her appearance was just so fluid that if you latched on to her with "Cable" you would have made a couple of months worth of pips in one night :D

#50     Mar 5, 2007