new broker with a spread of ZER0 on all majors!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by spieler, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Why do you think this is a scam?

#21     Nov 21, 2006
  2. siki13

siki13

How do you think they make money?
    You taking large profits out means you are in conflict with profinum.com making money
    You think they gonna let you do that?
    So sixth months from now when word come out that profinum.com
    is scam broker they can easily close that website and start with another name
    Look what happened with scam broker www.fxtrader.net
    Try to type that name in your web browser

#22     Nov 21, 2006
  3. Where's the proof?

#23     Nov 21, 2006
  4. Moe27

Moe27

all you trader's who are in favorite of opening an account with this broker then go ahead there's no need to debate just do it. let us know what happen six month from now .:eek:

#24     Nov 21, 2006
  5. james_r

james_r

I phoned their Trade Desk on +44 20 81331803,

unfortunately ... there was an answering machine...

So how they are supposed to deal with telephone trading that they advertise ?

#25     Nov 24, 2006
  6. pls dont putmoney with these guys, there is a thread on this broker here which has a link to a discussion about how these guys ripped people of in Saudi Arabia and they also have a picture of the team.

#26     Nov 24, 2006
  7. With new brokers you should do the same thing as with new software:

wait 1 year and let others first test it out.

I prefer paying a normal spread to a well know broker instead of trading for free with an unknown one.
    Free can become much more expensive than normal spreads.

Most people go to several shops before buying a refrigerator, they check the warranty and the quality of the goods. In trading it is much easier to do business: promise heaven for free and the big money will come in easy.

The traders who got rich in trading, never got rich because of the difference in commissions or spreads. These differences are only marginal additional profits, for as far as the broker is reliable. If he runs of with your money, even trading for free will wipe out your account completely.

#27     Nov 24, 2006
  8. Sorry, i just realised my mistake, the above post was supposed to go in the crown forex 1pip spread post. My apologies, i had two windows open.

#28     Nov 25, 2006
  9. james_r

james_r

Very true.

#29     Nov 26, 2006
  10. Why even bother putting your money with a broker that:

1) profits more the worse your fills are

2) in an unregulated market

Do you enjoy giving your money away? Christ people wake up.

#30     Nov 26, 2006