new briefing.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Htrader, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Htrader

Htrader Guest

ok, who here totally hates the new briefing.com format?

I find it not user friendly at all. They are just like yahoo...changing a good thing.

2. i'mlong

i'mlong

hate it. couldn't even find where to logon at first

3. gimp570

gimp570

I took me 10 minutes to figure out how to log n....then I fumbled around to learn how to use it again....
    There they go fixing something that isn't broke...

Bad move.....are there any other sights that are similar...besides Yahoo.com?

4. Toonces

Toonces

I don't know if this is a temporary problem, but I had an outage with them for about 10 minutes today (never happened before) Maybe it's because so many people are logging on for the first day?

5. I don't even remember my username/password...and they don't have any way of retrieving it online. Will have to call em later on today

-Fast

6. They raised their prices too- I currently have a $9.95 subscription just so I can use their live in play feature. Well now to use Live in play on their new site it costs $24.95 per month!! What a crock. I have never used Yahoo, is their news on a delay?

7. gaj

gaj

i don't understand why they changed the fonts, especially. it's harder to read, etc. no comment back from their CS department on that.

yahoo's news is somewhat delayed (15 min?)

8. maxpi

maxpi

It appears that there are no more freebies.

:mad:

9. Banjo

Banjo

10. #10     Nov 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.