New Book To Send All Liberals Into Tirades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. jem

jem

By the way, I think I have figured it out.

1. I was very surprised the gov az vetoed that bill.
    How did they get to her... she already has trouble with the feds on immigration issues.

then I realized it. all these people are protecting Obama secret.
    He is really JFKs child. And the kenedys have gotten to everyone.

#31     Apr 20, 2011
  2. I didn't insult you,I just compared you to other birther legal experts,the main one happened to get their legal training from an online law school

In the US,time and place of birth are satisfied by birth certificates.Every State has their own certified birth certificate.Every state has to accept every other states official birth certificate

#32     Apr 20, 2011
  3. Plus you have to have a certified foreskin attached plus a record of the bris and even if you have that it is not enuff 'cawz it's a fourgerry.

S

#33     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Oh, Ak Dumb Dumb...

You really gotta keep track of the BS you're spewing. Your contradictions are becoming epic!

#34     Apr 20, 2011
  5. jem

jem

response to part 1
    really not an insult is that pinko truth telling?... you did not make that up? - really?

I did not think you could sit for a bar after going to an online law school... but each state sets its own requirements and states like CA and FL do not accept other states certification of lawyers... those states have no faith and credit regarding such other states certifications.

part 2

complete b.s. citizenship of the United States is controlled by federal law... state law and full faith and credit have nothing to do with it.

#35     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Hmm, that's actually a plausible theory, and you're right that it would be his denial of said Muslim-hood which would be damaging. Trump will never be a presidential candidate to take seriously regardless, but he'd damn sure make some coin off the revaluation.

#36     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Is it really that hard to figure this out bugscoe?The State of Hawaii cant release Obama's State birth certificate to the media,But Obama himself can,and has

#37     Apr 20, 2011
  8. Hawaii's official state birth certificate is accepted by the State Dept as proof of place of birth as well as all federal offices as proof of place of birth

#38     Apr 20, 2011
  9. I know you are trying to make the point of certification of lawyers and certification of birth,but its not the same.A drivers license or ID card would be more appropriate and all states have to accept all states drivers licenses and ID's

#39     Apr 20, 2011
    #40     Apr 20, 2011