New Book To Send All Liberals Into Tirades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Poor dear, did I touch a raw nerve? Wakey, wakey, dim and flaky.

#21     Apr 20, 2011
  2. jem

jem

You keep posting this tripe. When Obama sues to put his name on a ballot and the subpoena gets issued in Federal court to copy or present the original records for inspection... why would this state law prevail over article III of the U.S. constitution.

Its just a silly little state law.

#22     Apr 20, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, did I?

#23     Apr 20, 2011
  4. 1.Its not his law,its the State of Hawaii's law

2.It you were half the legal expert you think you are,you would know that there are many records that courts cant force to be disclosed.We all know that birther legal experts aren't to bright by the fact that they have loss every birther case brought to the courts

3.I have asked you in the past,show some cases where courts have made orders to break state laws and have succeeded

#24     Apr 20, 2011
  5. jem

jem

I just changed my quote.

I referenced Article III of the constitution of the united states.
    Now you can see why your state law will not prevail.
    I no of no states laws which would prevail.

An objecting party would have to go in to court and explain to the court why it wished to quash the subpoena.

That party would have to bring up some important constitutional right.

In this case if the Obama team wanted the records... there would be just about no reason for the subpoena to be quashed.

If you were half the legal commentator you claim... you would understand the difference between birther cases in the past and Obama suing to get on a ballot.

#25     Apr 20, 2011
  6. I'm guessing you and Orly Tatiz got your legal training from the same online law school

The State of Hawaii's official certified birth certificate is all that will be needed if it ever makes it that far

#26     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

So does this mean Donald Trump is racist?

#27     Apr 20, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

It depends on who you ask. To an Obama loon EVERYONE who doesn't support "The One" is a racist.

#28     Apr 20, 2011
  9. It means that Donald Trump is first and foremost an Orange American who has gone to seed and will soon lose his appeal.

[​IMG]

#29     Apr 20, 2011
  10. jem

jem

so now that your see the silliness of your argument you insult me instead of dealing with reality. Isn't that what the media chooses to do with this issues. Are you not ashamed of encouraging the disregard of the constitution?

if full faith and credit were the answer my wife could be a nurse in HI and I could be a lawyer.

You could walk into court with an ID from another state with another name and get out of prison.

Full faith and credit is used on pinko websites by people who have no idea what it means.

#30     Apr 20, 2011