New Book To Send All Liberals Into Tirades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is my theory here. I think the birther issue is NOT about where he was BORN. I think Trump is going for what's actually on it. I think it says on there he is a muslim. Not that I care, but a lot of people will. I think that could be potentially damaging to Obama. Being that he has denied that over and over. This actually makes sense. This would be the reason why he doesn't want to show the long form certificate. It's plausible. Has nothing to do with Kenya or Hawaii or any conspiracy. But if this is what Trump has, Obama will most likely be finished.

#11     Apr 20, 2011
  2. BINGO!

#12     Apr 20, 2011
  3. There's also the potential issue of his having allegedly given up his US citizenship (if indeed he ever had it) to get access to free education money in Indonesia. If he in fact did so, he'd be ineligible to be prez... regardless of having his citizenship reinstated.

I think the odds are significant... that' he's BOTH a Muslim AND ineligible.

#13     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I doubt he gave up his citizenship. Do you know how hard it is to renounce your citizenship?

#14     Apr 20, 2011
  5. It is alleged that he did when about 13... to get free tuition in a Muslim school in Indonesia. If he did, he's ineligible.

#15     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You may be on to something here.

#16     Apr 20, 2011
  7. A pipe dream?

#17     Apr 20, 2011
  8. Cotton

Cotton

+1

#18     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You dreaming about Obama's "pipe" again? What happened to your full size anatomically correct blow up Obama doll?

#19     Apr 20, 2011
  10. Trump and other skeptics have questioned why the original birth certificate has not been released.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

#20     Apr 20, 2011