New Blog for Day TRADERS!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

By 2 months do you mean app. 40 trading days? I am trying to see your daily point average. Is it around 20 YMs???

#31     Jan 22, 2007
  2. Maverick1

Maverick1

Cajun

In your MaxSpan backtest, how many trades do you have in that sample? Also, what's your win rate?

Thx
    Maverick

#32     Jan 22, 2007
  3. #33     Jan 22, 2007
  4. Has any known et member checked these guys out in the chat room? Supposedly several members were going to come forward but not a one yet. HAS ANYONE ON ELITE, other than beerbelly who may be a shill, TRIED PUREtick?

#34     Jan 24, 2007
  5. I wouldnt mind being a shill if I got paid. I promise you I have no connection to these guys other than an emotional one. I have been in there several days watching and listening and it is the only other room than LBR's that I would reccommend to anyone. If you want to learn how to scalp the YM this is a pretty good place to start, imho. My problem is I have always been a trend trader and this guy trades support and resistence mostly and its hard for me to adjust to this type of thinking.

#35     Jan 24, 2007
  6. thanks, beerbelly. No offense meant, I am just very suspicious of paid chat room operators, particullarly those with a colorful past of sales combined with IRS agent and Cop---LMAO !

once again, i'll ask the ET audience, has anyone else followed pureetick live and what are your thoughts?

sorry, i am a different CW, i get asked that all the time!

CW

#36     Jan 25, 2007
  7. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

hi Colin, I actually found out about Pure Tick from a ET post. I figure I spent at least that at Wendys last night so I joined. I'm not a long lasting member of either places right now. I've really enjoyed Alex's guidance, calls and commentary on the market. Today was pretty incredible though! There was a new guy who was having a hard time, losing on each one and ready to give up. He literally took the guy step by step through a trade while commenting on every aspect of what he was doing. I'm learning a lot and my account balance is not going down. I'm definitely sticking around for awhile. Alex is the real deal as far as I can tell. I'll report back every so often.

#37     Jan 25, 2007
  8. <i>"thanks, beerbelly. No offense meant, I am just very suspicious of paid chat room operators, particullarly those with a colorful past of sales combined with IRS agent and Cop---LMAO !

once again, i'll ask the ET audience, has anyone else followed pureetick live and what are your thoughts?

sorry, i am a different CW, i get asked that all the time!

CW"</i>

What physically stops you from taking the trial yourself? It sure as hell ain't the $10... I'm just wondering why somone with such a high level of curiousity balks at seeing the facts firsthand.

As the old saying goes, "You'll believe your math a whole lot more than someone else's math."

Please let us know what you discover with your own trial period :>)

#38     Jan 25, 2007

9. AustinP,

I am not a trader. I am a writer, you might say investigative journalist, if you must know.( a rather well known one in certain niche areas.....) I am waiting for known ET entities to comment, as it elimates my bias toward such things. While I apprieciate the above postive comment, I have never heard of this person after reading ET for a number of years for article fodder. I know BearBelly is a minor ET personality, having been around a little at least. ONCE AGAIN--are there any other ET people who have looked into this service and what are your thoughts?

By the way, how do you know that I am not taking the trial and simply gathering other opinions prior to laying out all the information???

:D

CW

#39     Jan 25, 2007
  10. Thank you, keep us posted.

CW

#40     Jan 25, 2007