New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Is this newsworthy ?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vL20TdHjX2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#41     Jun 26, 2012
  2. Yannis

Yannis

You're picking and choosing rare and misleading exceptions that happen in every campaign.

The difference is that McCain immediately repudiated all such offensive nonsense while Obama and Holder supported and inspired their side to do much worse, eg, the Black Panther criminal behavior in Philadelphia, and again in Florida, that Holder refused to either repudiate or prosecute.

Similar for Obama intervening into the Trayvon Martin case with his terribly biased and wildly emotional statement, thereby giving the signal that attacking the white-looking man is fine. That opens him up to suspicions of deep rooted racial bias, worthy of a veteran Rev Wright disciple.

#42     Jun 26, 2012
  3. We were on the subject of was it newsworthy

#43     Jun 26, 2012
  4. FYI: Arguing ineptness really isn't helping your case.

#44     Jun 26, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Understanding what you say is quite easy enough. Figuring out why the hell you say it and what it's relevance is...well that is a whole different story.

#45     Jun 26, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, ok. I was pointing out that skin color DOES cause crime, and I posted observations to support it. I wanted to get behind the typical responders on this type of thread and say, "hey, I'm with you!"

#46     Jun 26, 2012
  7. I don't know if the specific video u posted was on the news but there was coverage, even on Fox, of racism against obama at some rallies before the election.. whether or not it is/was newsworthy. The racist garbage in the op of this thread probably won't be on the news though.

You also wrote this:
    Which is probably what Yannis should have quoted. Anyway his post was accurate and again this isn't ET righties being racist.. it is us getting pissed about the nbpp and black 'leaders' being racist/breaking the law and having it largely ignored and even condoned by some in the media, DoJ and our pres.

#47     Jun 26, 2012
  8. Yes, and obviously it made the news along with numerous other similar events as I recall. MSNBC was pretty much running a 24/7 loop of people carrying guns at Tea party rally's.

#48     Jun 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Those damned law abiding citizens. Who do they think they are anyway?

#49     Jun 26, 2012