New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Exactly.

Trayvon Martin wasn't newsworthy either. Wait...

#11     Jun 26, 2012
  2. Would 144 Klansman making voter intimidation threats be newsworthy? Would one guy, just one guy saying, I'm killing the first nigger walks up to this polling place be newsworthy? There ya' go!

#12     Jun 26, 2012
  3. Dude sometimes u just refuse to accept the obvious.. this is illegal and it is bullshit that nothing gets done about it. Same goes for the fucking recorded bounty which no one was arrested for. I don't care that they exist and hate white people, just like I don't care that the KKK exists, but making threats is illegal and incites violence. It doesn't matter if its 1 guy or 144 or 10k people, they should be arrested for it like anyone else. This is a society based on laws and when they aren't enforced and no one abides by them, society will break down. That isn't to say that there aren't shitty laws (there are WAY to many laws imo) but I think most everyone can agree that threatening to kill people is and should be illegal.

#13     Jun 26, 2012
  4. Klansmen have a history of killing blacks so their threats are credible and newsworthy

#14     Jun 26, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Skin color IS the cause, though. Just a few examples:

White skin causes crime in Russian ghettos.
    Brown skin causes crime in Indian ghettos.
    Black skin causes crime in American ghettos.
    Yellow skin causes crime in Chinese ghettos.
    Red skin causes crime in (the other) American ghettos.

#15     Jun 26, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, and there's no evidence of blacks ever killing whites.

Do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

#16     Jun 26, 2012
  7. As do Democrats.

#17     Jun 26, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What?

#18     Jun 26, 2012
  9. It's pretty pathetic when you're so partisan in your politics that you can't even call out the most lunatic fringe elements of your party. is there anything you won't excuse?

#19     Jun 26, 2012

10. Thin line between free speech and inciting violence.I don't think the guy screaming bomb Obama was arrested

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vL20TdHjX2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Jun 26, 2012