New Bitch...TDameritrade/TOS account tab

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by RichardRimes, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'm not really one for public bitching BUT...Has anyone else noted inacuracies in the Account statements since the switch from Penson.

Aside from not getting my 1099B's in a timely manner I notice that the Account statements are waaaaaaaay off. I have taken to printing a "picture" of my account statement each Friday after market close. When I go back later and try to pull up my account info (on TOS) it seldom seems to match in terms of "cash". Now that they have the "sweep" in one colume its better but the cash in the account is sometimes way off. In my futures trading account I KNOW what I started with and what I have now. It is off by $$$$$ both in the beginning and even last week.

I sincerely hope they will "eventually" straighten it all out. The fact the TD Ameritrade didn't have futures is probably at the heart of the problem...but sheesh...they can put together a platform with all sorts of crap but can't do an accurate balance sheet!!

Of course if I go to the website of TD my account activity is 0 since they have no way to show trades in futures..not sure WHEN they will ever get around to updating THAT.:mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. thx..I actually have been reading this thread but since I HAVEN"T even received my 1099B I don't know if that will be a problem. Futures are reported a little bit different so hopefully it won't be an issue.