New Benghazi Whistleblowers Will Spill The Beans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And he's right.

#31     May 22, 2013
  2. No he's not because I dont always pick the democrats to win .Notice I never said The Dems would take The House in 2012 ,Scott Walker would lose the recall ,Mark Sanford would lose etc

#32     May 22, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that settles it for me.

#33     May 22, 2013
  4. and Jesus said ''If my people will humble themselves , i will heal their land''.

#34     May 22, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha. I can't believe our child poster (IQ-47) is perusing this conversation. He will obviously take the liberal side come hell or high water. That's not prognostication. That just being a blind sheeple. There isn't more to say than that.

#35     May 22, 2013
  6. No wonder you didn't accept my challenge when you were having a hissy fit about trading.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=267456&perpage=6&pagenumber=93

#36     May 22, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You are such a fool IQ. You keep repeating your stupidity thinking it is true.

Just like my reference to a bull market and your liberal political calls working out during the liberal expansion. When that dies so will your self apparent correctness.

But you just aren't smart enough to understand such a simple comparison. Because you are just another liberal fool.

Sorry, little guy, but that's the truth.

#37     May 22, 2013

8. Wanna see a fool piss poor ? ....

Piss poor on Chuck Hegel being confirmed

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

Piss poor doesn't know the difference between debt and deficits

piss poor doesn't know what an executive order is

piss poor thinks 49 senators is a veto proof senate

#38     May 22, 2013