New Benghazi Whistleblowers Will Spill The Beans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 21, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Like I said, AK. Don't confuse genius with a bull market.

If you were so smart you would be trading with real money. But, you aren't and you're not. :D

#21     May 22, 2013

2. Wrong again piss poor.you and your pals cant even trade a sim account though

#22     May 22, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I doubt he has any idea what that even means.

#23     May 22, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you, our resident Odumbo cheer leader, consider that some sort of victory?

#24     May 22, 2013
  5. I doubt he knows what it means.Its the same idiot who doesn't know the difference between debt and deficits,doesn't know what an executive order is and thinks 49 senators is a veto proof senate

Yo piss poor,bull market means up pal :)

#25     May 22, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Don't confuse genius with a bull market. "

Just as I suspected, you have no idea what Don't confuse genius with a bull market means.

#26     May 22, 2013

7. I was being simple with the simpleton.I don't consider it a bull market when The GOP kept the House in 2012.

#27     May 22, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

GOP? LOL

Actually you were demonstrating your market ignorance kid, again.

"Thinking this market stuff is easy.

Don't confuse genius with a bull market. It's not that hard to make money in a roaring bull market. Keeping your gains when the bear comes prowling is the hard part. Don't get cocky...You're not as smart as you think you are when everything is going great....The market whips all our butts now and then. The whipping usually comes just when we think we've got it all figured out."

#28     May 22, 2013

9. You are demonstrating your ignorance gramps.piss poor implies that my pro Obama predictions were right due to what he thinks is the democrats bull market and not my ability to make political predictions,thats why he made it after this post

#29     May 22, 2013
  10. I think the key words are ''everything is going great''

#30     May 22, 2013