New Benghazi Whistleblowers Will Spill The Beans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Hoping for a job and affordable health car huh? Under Obama he has not gotten and will not get either.

#11     May 21, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Benghazi is showing a monumental level of incompetency, if not dereliction of duty by the CIC and State Dept., and you compare it to the birthers. [​IMG]

#12     May 21, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

IQ is seeing his political world crumble around him and he is trying to find things the press has let Obama slide on in the past.

This wasn't the best week for him to show up and start posting again. He should have waited until 2016 and surveyed the political landscape then.

#13     May 21, 2013
  4. As Max said, the shill squad was let loose after the past week of concurrent scandals. The kid is promised welfare and food stamps for regurgitating the same bullshit talking points ad nauseum.

#14     May 21, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

It sure seems like that is the reality.

#15     May 21, 2013

6. I'm good piss poor .I see a President with approval ratings high enough to get re elected

Today,48.7

[​IMG]

Election day ,49.9

[​IMG]

#16     May 21, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't realize Odumbo was eligible for a third term.

#17     May 22, 2013
  8. He's not, but high Obama numbers =

[​IMG]

#18     May 22, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

It's actually quite a bit lower than that in recent polls, not averages, IQ-47.

I don't think he is going to have many wanting him to stay in office much longer. The crap is piling up almost over his ears now. :D

#19     May 22, 2013
  10. Thanks pspr.The outcomes of your previous political predictions suggest the opposite is going to happen

#20     May 22, 2013