New Benghazi Hearings Could Be Explosive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 28, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You're right. That's exactly what it was. Maybe Romney was just burned out after several years of campaigning and couldn't gear back up mentally. He does seem like being laid back is his normal style and he didn't seem like much of a people type of person.

#41     May 7, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

<a href=http://freebeacon.com/graham-i-think-the-dam-is-about-to-break-on-benghazi/>Graham: ‘I Think the Dam Is About to Break on Benghazi’</a>

“I think the dam is about to break on Benghazi. We’re going to find a system failure before, during, and after the attacks.

“We’re going to find political manipulation seven weeks before an election. We’re going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.

“The bond that has been broken between those who serve us in harms way and the government they serve is huge — and to me every bit as damaging as Watergate.”

#42     May 7, 2013
  3. Everyone who needed to know was informed , including Romney. Thats why he had to shut up.

#43     May 7, 2013
  4. Except that nobody died as a result of Watergate. I'd go so far to say that Watergate would be considered childs play in today's political world. I suppose he's referring to the losing of the public trust. Sadly, that's long gone.

#44     May 7, 2013
  5. I Think the Dam Is About to Break on Benghazi’

"He said in a Facebook message."

Lmao...:D

Honk if you "like" this.

#45     May 7, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Hoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

#46     May 7, 2013
  7. lol what? Man, I meant obama knew for certain it was a terrorist attack yet he LIED about it at the UN. Why in the world would Romney 'have to shut up' about his competitor lying?

#47     May 7, 2013
  8. Anybody that knows anything about benghazi and our role in the recent ME uprisings cannot help but come to the conclusion that obama is a defacto muslim brotherhood agent.

look at maj hasan, boston bombing, giving first rate military hardware to our enemies in egypt

#48     May 7, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Someone here once eloquently described spike hair trader as the drunk at the end of the bar talking to himself.

#49     May 7, 2013
  10. jem

jem

If Romney was blackmailed... what facts would have gotten to him?

I suspect it would have been tied to the embryo research and fetus disposal company Bain owned. I was concerned about that company. But, I did not do the research cause even if true... It would have been abortionist against a late term abortion supporter.

Bad facts surrounding what that company did would have jetisoned what was left of the evanglicals and some of the mainline protestants and church going Catholics who voted for him.

#50     May 7, 2013