New Benghazi Hearings Could Be Explosive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Benghazi : Hillary Clinton 2016 :: Iran Contra : George HW Bush 1988

#21     May 6, 2013
  2. benghazi : If you think republicans give a fuck you'd be wrong.

The question is why did they decide it was unimportant?

#22     May 6, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

If they did they would have relentlessly pursued it last year BEFORE the election.

#23     May 6, 2013
  4. I think republicans are a tad stupid but this incompetence bordering on the treasonous by the obama administration could have handed them the election and only a complete idiot would have thought otherwise.

republicans are stupid but why would they willingly throw the election?

The obama admin committed the crime but why did the republicans conveniently turn a blind eye. I don't buy the incompetence excuse.
    Something fishy was going on that even the republicans didn't want to come to light with a real investigation and accountability.

#24     May 6, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

I think it's no more complicated than the pubs being afraid of the media.

#25     May 6, 2013
  6. 1) I was literally screaming at my tv when rombot just refused to bring up benghazi at the 3rd debate.. i think we were both talking about that at the time. I still don't get it.

2) You are probably right, no matter what comes out during these hearings, the public won't care. The dem drones are gonna vote for whoever bribes them with taxpayer money. Like junkies, once they get a taste, they're hooked for life. But I would love for someone to call out obama. Anyone who believes that two full weeks later at the UN he STILL didn't know it was a terrorist attack, is fucked up beyond all recognition. And i agree with AAA, this is a way bigger deal than Watergate. IF any evidence does surface that onazi knew and lied.. i think that is an impeachable offense although it really is up to Congress and the Senate would never find him guilty, unless it was so bad they had no choice. Like if he personally made the call to not intervene.

#26     May 6, 2013
  7. So all of a sudden months later they aren't afraid of the media?

sorry but what's changed ?

#27     May 6, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

I'm not convinced they have overcome that fear. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks when the real truth finally comes out. Perhaps their balls will get bigger than their fear. They also must forget about their friendships with their left wing club buddies in DC. We might actually see some accountability, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Post edit: I don't watch TV news, so if they have overcome their media fear, it's news to me.

#28     May 6, 2013
  9. 1) Same here.

2) Well outright stupidity works for explaining biden , but a whole political party that presumably wants to regain political power and relevance : it just doesn't compute.

Btw : If the best defense is "hey they're STUPID" ya gotta know you're screwed.

#29     May 6, 2013
  10. I could tell you what it was . . . but i won't.

#30     May 7, 2013