New Benghazi Emails May Implicate Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 31, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

As we've discussed before, Joe Biden is Obama's insurance against impeachment. We really couldn't take 4 years of Biden. Who knows what he might do. He could launch a nuclear war just by saying, "what's this button do?", as he flips the switch.

#11     Oct 31, 2012
  2. Why aren't those emails out if they exist. Who's blackmailing whom?

Or is Gingrich blowing smoke?

#12     Oct 31, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Hannity says there are three audio tapes the White House has of Woods begging for air support in Benghazi.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RjalqqMyNg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Oct 31, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Jay Leno:

“Well, ‘Don't Ask, Don't Tell’ is back - not for gays in the military. It's President Obama's new policy for questions about Libya. Don't ask, don't tell."

“Have you seen that new Obama campaign ad that equates voting with sex? It’s kind of clever. It uses innuendo to try and woo young female voters.”

“Like one line says,” he continued, “'Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. It should be with a great guy who really understands women.’"

“But, on the other hand, if it is your first time, you might want to do it with someone who doesn't need eight years to get the job done. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.”

#14     Oct 31, 2012
  5. Disagree here Cap. If he was aware it is on him, as it should be on a Gen who asks a Col to make decisions for him. As the ranking officer he is responsible for those under him, no? I don't want a CiC that leaves the lives of citizens he put in harms way in someone else's hands, when he CAN give the order to help all by himself. I have no respect for anyone who blames everything but themselves for their failures. I wouldn't dream of voting for a President that defers to others when American lives are at stake. There is nothing complicated about this, terrorists attacked an under-protected American Consulate for SEVEN HOURS and our govt didn't do a fucking thing to help.

Anyway i'm not buying that obama wasn't aware.. live footage streaming into the WH on an attack that started at 4pm EST.

Also, it doesn't change the FACT that he lied about it afterwords. For two weeks he blamed the video and the admin even went out of their way to arrest the film maker. Yet the only suspected terrorist involved that was killed, was killed in Egypt.. by egyptians.

#15     Oct 31, 2012
  6. Obama just said he has a 15 minute rule for returning phone calls for storm assistance. Too bad ambassadors and U.S. citizens being attacked by terrorists on sovereign U.S. territory don't rate the same.

#16     Oct 31, 2012
  7. Liberals know benghazi is the end of obama's Presidency.

#17     Oct 31, 2012
  8. Options12

Options12 Guest

Such an awkward ad. It's a remake nearly as bad as the original:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-virgin-voter-advert-becomes-online-hit.html

#18     Oct 31, 2012
  9. In a perfect world you are 100% correct, it's on the top dog, but in the political world...I dunno. There are so many screw ups with this situation, at so many levels, it's almost impossible to know where to start. A real leader would own it all. Obama ain't that, so somebody else gonna' take the fall. It will take a momumental effort to lay this all on Obama. With all the other problems we face, I doubt there's enough shelf life in this to take it all the way to impeachment, which is where it belongs.

#19     Oct 31, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#20     Oct 31, 2012