New April 2009 Shocking Chemistry Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 1, 2009.

1. The only thing I have to go on is common sense. And that is the first thought that came into my mind on that day. Not one jet that I know of.

#51     May 1, 2009
  2. The new american math PROVES it all............

"2 PLANES > 3 BUILDINGS"

:D :D :D

#52     May 1, 2009
  3. #53     May 1, 2009
  4. That's good.

You shouldn't worry about the fact that I know troofers to be either:

1-liars that due to their particular political beliefs, have no problem justifying the means to an end
    2- too stupid to know that they're wrong
    3- too mentally ill to know that they're wrong
    4- trolls that don't really believe that 9/11 was an inside jobby job

So which are you?

#54     May 1, 2009
  5. You're an idiot. If a news agency had reliable evidence that the government was behind 9/11 can you imagine the ratings that would get. Ratings == Money. Maybe you didnt realize that. Until there is reliable evidence we are just going to have boneheads like you running their mouths and failing to provide anything of substance. My suggestion is that you shut your mouth, open your ears and maybe you will do a little better next time.

#55     May 1, 2009
  6. You are the one that cited the words of a politician during a political campaign as the sole/main reason for disputing the post I wrote about neoconservatives and the new "pearl harbor".

What kind of proof do you want? George W on video tape saying 9/11 was a heck of a job? Never going to happen. There is a concept known as PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. As long as there is even a tiny possibility of official story being true, no major network would risk its credibility going on a limb for "conspiracy theories".

In US this subject is taboo.

#56     May 1, 2009
  7. The one who ALWAYS finds FACTS over your FICTION! :cool:

#57     May 1, 2009
  8. Really, it didnt stop Dan Rather from running a story based on forged documents against the President of the United States. If they have the balls to do that, they would certainly run this 9/11 story. Afterall, they have absolutely no proof that swine flu is a problem and look at what they are doing. You have to do better.

#58     May 1, 2009
  9. Do you have any capacity for thinking at all? Don't you see a huge divide between suggesting W had a shady service record and government either allowing or participating in killing 3,000 americans on US soil? There were plenty of people willing to believe W went AWOL but the number of people willing to believe in 9/11 "conspiracy theories" is very low. There is a huge difference between those accusations.

#59     May 1, 2009
  10. Hey Publix, put up or shut up. Its that simple.

#60     May 1, 2009