New April 2009 Shocking Chemistry Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 1, 2009.

1. You should learn to write better. Providing a trillion of links to other forums does you no justice.

#41     May 1, 2009

2. What's your point?

That you don't like a factual rebuttal to your garbage?

Or that giving links that educate people to some of th osefacts is bad?

#42     May 1, 2009
  3. There is no garbage. You just gave a few links to a forum that gave a few links to another site.

If you want to believe that FBI had antiquated computers prior to 9/11 and that Pentagon&NORAD would allow a hijacked aircraft to roam the most critical air space in the country be my guest. You may also believe in santa for that matter.

#43     May 1, 2009
  4. Personal Incredulity Rocks !!!!

Especially when troofers don't any have facts to back their arguments.

Prove it wrong.

Go to JREF and argue your points.

#44     May 1, 2009
  5. What the hell is JREF? There is something called LOGIC and there is something called "READING BETWEEN THE LINES".

In the USA (or in any other country) when there is a UFO military jets can (and often are) scrambled. Here we had an aircraft that was known to be hijacked and at that point what happened to two previous hijacked aircraft was also known and this aircraft was allowed to penetrate the most important air space in the country and slam into the most important military building in the country.

To believe that I would have to belive that US military is a bunch of incompetents that a 9 year old would own. Of course, that is not the case.

Why should I go to some obscure web site where people will try to prove an idiotic idea to me.

#45     May 1, 2009
  6. Look, I am not a truther per se or an aviation expert, but this whole thing stinks to high heaven. I am keeping an open mind and will do my own thinking, thank you.

Who is Steve Austin, never heard of him.

#46     May 1, 2009
  7. You're missing the point here.

YOU'RE the idiot.

#47     May 1, 2009
  8. This is good.

But thinking without knowing facts that may not agree with your preconceptions about things is useless.

#48     May 1, 2009
  9. That is about as far as your ideas go.

#49     May 1, 2009
  10. Where troofers are concerned, it doesn't take any more than that simple statement.

Cuz you're all some of the dumbest motherfuckers there is.

#50     May 1, 2009