New App Targets Robinhood's Unhappy Users

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Hsbr2858, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Hsbr2858

Hsbr2858

Hello guys,
    CNBC reported that, The users of Robinhood haven't been happy lately, they're actually getting together and suing the company for negligence over a series of outages that left them unable to trade on the day with "the highest single-day market gains in recorded historyā€¯ according to the lawsuit.

Rival 'Webull' Makes Waves...
    With Robinhood struggling, their biggest rival Webull is standing up and taking them on.
    Now offering 2 free stocks to new users who join via special invite links like this one, this is double the free stock giveaways that Robinhood offers.
    Many credit Robinhood's success to their 'free stock for new members' offer - so will it work twice? Probably.
    A huge plus with Robinhood is that you feel comfortable suggesting it to a friend or family member who is just beginning their journey into investing. It's extremely simple to use, and learning how is really something most people can do in a day.

But once you've learned the basics, and the amount of money you have invested rises, you want to know more. You want more details on the companies, more data on the market, etc. Robinhood users will be out of luck.

Thank you.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. hilmy83

hilmy83

Anybody signed up? What free stocks they give you? Is it some shitty under $5 stocks?

4. S2007S

S2007S

I use webull. Much much more detailed and many more toys to play with...

As for the free stock. Yes its usually valued between $5-$15. You can get higher priced stocks but its no guarantee

Hsbr2858 likes this.
  5. hilmy83

hilmy83

It would be good it they give 1 free dividend stock

6. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Gief meh 2 BRK-A plz

7. I signed up back in January, I got my 2 free stocks, honestly already forget what they were, one was roughly $5 the other $11. Sold them both. I like it, I haven't ever used Robinhood, but WeBull has been pretty good so far, no complaints.

8. qaz

qaz

Jumping from Robinhood(USA) to Robinhood Version2(China) aint smart. Mostly millenials at RH, so who knows.