New AMP Trading Website Dedicated to Trading Technologies Products

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Dan, any comment about my latest concerns on TT feed with SR setup? Please check your mailbox.

Thank you,
    B.

#31     Dec 7, 2008
  2. these are some facinating developments with AMP,

why?

why are you adding TT / XStudy to your offering alongside of Ninja / Zenfire?

why not some other platform like Strategy Runner instead of both TT and SR

just curious

#32     Dec 9, 2008
  3. Here is my feedback after one week with SR fed by TT AMP:

- I have to install version 3.1.7.1 that does not support historical data. This means that the datafeed provided by VF has no FMDS activated.

- DOM on some CME instruments such as ZB is 3+3...

- there is no half tick on ZB :eek:

- SR tech support affirms that's the way they receive that instrument on all the platforms....

:eek: :(

clearly this is a lie since SR 3.2.x with a pats feed works regularly without those issues even if it's slower: you 'feel' you're on a fast demo feed with SR fed by TT when placing/deleting an order.

what AMP essentially offered me was just to change software as solution to the above issues.

maybe AMP futures should offers what it works decently ONLY and .... not open this thread.

Regards,
    Bernard

#33     Dec 12, 2008

4. imagine all those ticks, trades and volume stats on the half ticks on the ZB that you're missing,,,,

no one worth their salt would try to cover over that obvious software, data feed flaw, as if its just your imagination or something.....

not looking good here,

hope there's a solution real fast

#34     Dec 12, 2008
  5. I'm not missing anything on my X_Trader 7.5.2 with VF; it's AMP that's missing customers..or a potential customer.

#35     Dec 13, 2008