New AMP Trading Website Dedicated to Trading Technologies Products

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Aug 19, 2008.

1. IB business is dead unless you have some great software add on or some value add that is to good to pass up.

Does AMP have any of the above?

#21     Nov 25, 2008
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Bernard. Strategy Runner Demo powered by TT was just emailed to you. They just gave AMP a dedicated demo server...sorry for the delay.

#22     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Perfect! Received, thanks --

#23     Nov 25, 2008
  4. Cts or TT same speed

Same slow, old technology

Only Dynamic Trading Pad

No way to get Static Pad

#24     Nov 25, 2008
  5. The setup/ instructions does not work; I sent an email last Nov. 26 and 27 asking for port # setup with this TT feed but never got a reply. Obviously meanwhile I got 2 sales rep emails ...

#25     Dec 1, 2008
  6. why would someone use an IB if the broker can be accessed directly?? makes no sense.

5k for simulation trading??

You must make an initial minimum deposit of $5,000 in order to trade live or simulation.

**** PLEASE NOTE: As of January 1, 2004, due to the large amount of fraud detected, our Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud Policy no longer permits Velocity to accept personal checks or cashiers checks to open accounts or fund existing accounts. Only wire transfers of USD, EC, and GBP currencies will be accepted.
    Futures Broker, Futures Broker, Futures Broker
    You will receive an email shortly with your password. If you did not receive a password please call us during normal business hours (monday thru friday 7am to 5pm central standard time) to have a password emailed to you. You will then be allowed to download your trading software.

#26     Dec 1, 2008
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#27     Dec 1, 2008
  8. AMP, is it correct to say that users with SR on TT feed are forced to install the old 3.1x release that charts only up 24h on the 'past'? :eek:

#28     Dec 2, 2008
  9. Yes I comfirm that the set up emailed don't work

#29     Dec 2, 2008
  10. #30     Dec 2, 2008