New Air Jordans cause shopping frenzy across US

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

God bless America...:(

3. TGregg

TGregg

4. Three cheers to the Tukwila, Washington (Seattle) Police Department! :D :D :D

5. 1) Black people are crazy about gym shoes. :p
    2) Michael Jordan's continued "national appeal" is comforting AND disturbing. :eek:

6. Max E.

Max E.

Whenever i see videos like that, or hear the stories about people camping outside of a store to buy something on the release date, it just blows my mind how fucked up these people are.

Of course the thought never occurs to them that they could put in an extra shift at work and buy the shit they want a week later, as opposed to camping outside of a store for a week, then running in like a goddamn animal and trampling people in order to save themselves 50 bucks on a pair of shoes.

WTF is wrong with these people?

7. What do you mean "these people"?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0L-_aq_UMRI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Max E.

Max E.

Not sure if you are serious, but when i said "these people"i thought it was pretty clear based on what i wrote that i was referring to all psychotic shoppers, it has nothing to do with race, people are just fucking crazy

That south park skit was one of the funniest skits they have ever done...... :D