** New 9/11 photos - must see

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jun 24, 2008.

1. These seem to be new.

What's clear is: where is the military? Over one hour passes and NO planes or fighters? ZERO defence from the largest military?
    Does that make sense?

Clearly they were ordered to stand down.

Also, looking at the tiny fires on top of buildings there is no way it caused both to instantly implode.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/282415/Awesome-Military-photos-of-the-Twin-Towers

2. you suck.

3. Shotgun Cheney did have a stand down order in affect with NORAD. I listened to an interview with several McDill AFB Joint Forces Command Airman who saw the signed order...you could tell they were completely shocked by what they had seen that terrible day.

The new American math.....

"2 Planes > 3 Buildings"

or

"2 Planes = 3 Buildings"

I need to make this into a logo and put on T-shirts....proceeds to the 9/11 families.

4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Toronto, for people who are too affraid of the truth it totally doesn't matter if you show ten , fifty or 300 proofs of what really happened - it only makes them angry or they simply neglect the facts.

5. TorontoTrader2 look what they do to our constitution and our freedom, I strongly recommend to watch Alex Jones, he has open eyes…
    Click here to start download..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ttizdudz3ej

6. Simply amazing. Not one but FOUR commerical airlines lose both radar and radio contact in some of the most crowded airspace in the country. For alll we know they have fallen out of the sky and maybe immediate search and rescue is needed.

Do highly skilled Air Traffic controllers react as they are trained to do ? Nope, nothing happens.

The best military in the world? Lost of news helicopters are dispatched and hover around the scene? Figher jets? Nope.
    Stood down.

Wait, surely the ATC tapes will give us the proof that we need: that a few arabs armed only with box cutters hijack and perfectly fly large planes.

How about those tapes then, the most important in the world for this criminal investigation. Wait, what investigation? There wasn't any.

And those tapes?

Oops a FAA supervisor erased them. Surely he should be charged with destroying and tampering with govt evidence?

Nope. Not this time. The law stood down again.

I wonder who gained from the destruction of this crucial evidence?

Do you ever feel like a mushroom - kept in the dark and fed sh!t?

This was the biggest scam pulled on us, ever. War is the most profitable human endevor ever and this led us into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F03EEDF173CF934A35756C0A9629C8B63&sec=&spon=

Tape of Air Traffic Controllers Made on 9/11 Was Destroyed

By MATTHEW L. WALD
    Published: May 7, 2004
    At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording a few hours later describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said Thursday.

7. I'm convinced.

Let's have a coup.

Contact Achilles28 immediately. I want him leading the charge.

8. Ladies and gentlemen here is the towering inferno that caused the first meltdown of a steel building in history, WTC 7.
    Causing it to implode on its footprint in 10 seconds.

Be in awe of its fury!!

[​IMG]

9. Jesus

#10     Jun 26, 2008