NEW - 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mercor

Mercor

"Group think" goes both ways.

What do you guess is the next building the FBI is going to blow up?

Will it be by airplane, spaceship, laser, mental telepathy?

#11     Oct 10, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're the one who believes his government murders its own citizens, I would call that a sad state.

You are a coward. You're a coward because you remain in a country you believe murders its citizens. Only a coward would remain here if they believed that crap. You should be posting from Costa Rica or somewhere "safe".

You are also a traitor. You blather about the Founders but you seek to undermine the nation they founded. Like a child you seem to lack understanding that your assertions are damaging to the United States and give comfort to the islamofascists overseas.

You're a nut, mashuga, a crackpot and you belong in a mental factility. If you had even a single loved-one they would have you commited.

If somebody verbalized this crap in my presense I would probably beat a hole in their face.

#12     Oct 10, 2010
  3. #13     Oct 10, 2010
  4. BTW, the current nation YOU accept (TRILLIONS in debt from all your govt pals!!!) is NOT at all the country formed by the original founders.....not even close. If you can't see that there is no hope for you at all, enjoy your servitude.

BTW, the right to freedom of speech was another wondrous ideal as set in the US Constitution....so if you don't like it, you better go outside and start beating everyone up as you revert to psychologically instability. You could also ante up and go serve, take your frustrations out against the Fabled Enemies in the middle east! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tE0fKpISM

#14     Oct 10, 2010
  5. Don't forget to check out the Full Naked Body Scanners (TSA's new toy) company he is involved with now....how convenient! :eek:

#15     Oct 10, 2010
  6. Well I sure hope you are of proper historical knowledge when it comes to previous False Flag events;

7 million views and counting............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXgLhkv21Y

#16     Oct 10, 2010
  7. Bottom line, properly QUALIFIED on site and real time accounts.............

Multiple large E X P L O S I O N S at WTC buildings!

#17     Oct 10, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're officially the biggest crank on ET. I feel sorry for your family. I'll bet they've put some distance between themselves and you.

#18     Oct 10, 2010

9. I find it very interesting that you call someone else a nut and then say you would beat a hole in someones face in the next sentence.

Who is the bigger nut...someone who voices his beliefs or the guy that beats a hole in his face for expressing those beliefs. You decide.

#19     Oct 11, 2010
  10. What hit Bldg 7.....no planes! :eek:

377OHMS new american math...."2 PLANES > 3 BUILDINGS" :eek:

#20     Oct 11, 2010