Nevis trading thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tradingequities, Aug 8, 2017.

1. It appears the "Has anyone got paid from Nevis trading" thread has been deleted. I was one of the traders that had their money stolen, and there was a lot of valuable information contained the the postings. Can someone offer an explanation as to why it was deleted?

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

There were certain employees that worked there that had their names repeatedly mentioned in the thread and those people didn't want to be associated with Nevis any longer because they never had access to customer funds to begin with, and therefore have zero ability to return any funds. But because of the thread, their names were showing up in various google searches related to Nevis and it was causing them problems in a variety of ways, like finding a new job. I could have gone through the thread and meticulously removed all of the personal references, but I just didn't have time to do all that, so I removed the entire thread.

3. Turns out you should have left the thread up as Jeff and Chris were both arrested and charged in the Nevis trading Nonko theft/fraud.
    Too bad, there was load of valuable information in the thread for those of us who had our money stolen.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Do you have a link to that news somewhere?

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, in retrospect, I should have left it up but that's pure hindsight. They both lied to me by saying repeatedly that they had nothing whatsoever to do with any fraudulent activity. I was told that Naris Chamroonrat was the person responsible and that's why he was the only one who got arrested last year or whenever it was.

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

One thing that is still confusing for me is that I only knew Chris and Jeff from their association with JC Trading group and later on Nevis Trading. Nowhere in the news link above do they even mention Nevis Trading. It only mentions Nonko Trading, which I never even heard of before until the whole thing blew up.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Wow. They are so screwed. Thanks for providing that.

#10     Nov 14, 2018