Nevis Group llc

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jeremy2581, Aug 25, 2011.

1. If you are in the US, suggestion is to stay with a US operation. I don't see any benefit to going offshore if you have a bunch of US choices.

Not sure the compliance issues if a US associated person or reg rep owns or operates an offshore deposit LLC either.

#11     Aug 30, 2011
  2. apage

apage Guest

Itrade20090- Thank you for the information. Does your friend who trades with Nevis have an ET account? I would like to ask him/her a few questions if possible.

Samsara- Please read ET Terms Of Use Member Conduct Rules Section 1 and Section 2: http://www.elitetrader.com/conduct_rules.cfm

Slandering me because only I have 3 (now 4) posts on ET is not only one of the dumber things I have seen on ET but it is also against the rules and I DO NOT appreciate it. Maybe if you actually read what I posted you would see that I'm asking questions about Nevis and am asking for any proof positive or negative. I ask you to either remove your slanderous post or apologize.

#12     Aug 30, 2011
  3. Look again...a couple of us in this thread have been members here longer than you.

#13     Aug 30, 2011

4. Jeff and Chris can be trusted, ive sent and received transfers personally.

#14     Aug 31, 2011
  5. Samsara

Samsara

Outstanding reading comprehension. When I referred to the three post new members, you interpreted that as referring to you.

#15     Aug 31, 2011
  6. Samsara

Samsara

I will do neither. There's a very common tell in people who threaten SLAPP action in their first few posts while simultaneously "asking" about a firm.

<a href="http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73123&perpage=6&pagenumber=1">You'll notice the same behavior here.</a>

What you will do, instead, is learn the actual definition of slander and take that home with you for your profound self-edification.

You may or may not be sincere; I couldn't care less. I've just seen hundreds of people do exactly what you're doing now as a form of free advertising. Feel free to bear the same scrutiny they all faced by the rest of the ET community.

#16     Aug 31, 2011
  7. apage

apage Guest

You are right slander is wrong... this is what I'm looking for-
    li·bel/&#712;l&#299;b&#601;l/
    Verb: Defame (someone) by publishing a libel.
    Noun: A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation

Which is still against ET's code of conduct.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/conduct_rules.cfm

In your quote above you are saying that I am resorting to some tactic to market my firm {(Nevis) whom I am not affiliated with in type of sales position or otherwise, although I may plan on becoming a customer} and you ,as someone who has been a member for a least a year, posting that libelous trash against me ,who has been a member for weeks, may seriously damage my creditably with the ET community...thank you for that, much appreciated. I don't mind scrutiny but scrutiny requires critical observation and examination, you did neither.

#17     Aug 31, 2011
  8. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

Trolls

#18     Nov 2, 2011