neveral0ne's ES - CL - 6E Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neveral0ne, Nov 17, 2010.

1. jinxu

jinxu

Hi neveral0ne,

It's been a day, what happened? How did this trade worked out for you? Instead of posting trades after the facts, why don't you just post your daily p/l statements?

#21     Nov 20, 2010
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

Jinxu, you can trade dangerously in a manner that places your account at risk of blowing out and still post profitable P/L statements for days, weeks, months, even years before you're taken out of the game. It's not the color or value of the daily P/L that matters; it's how you got there and whether you learned something from the day's work.

neveral0ne knows how to trade AND how to manage risk. Pay close attention to his charts and commentary and you can learn a lot.

BTW, from the look of the 6E chart, his traded ended up b/e.

#22     Nov 20, 2010
  3. Redneck

Redneck

Yes …..

First – You need to change the whole premise from which you approach ranges/ trends - and trading

Fact is we never know – ever….. Allow me to repeat – we never know…..

Second (and more important)

Develop a trader’s mindset – where knowing is unnecessary…

Where instead you learn to accept uncertainty, where you then learn to function in uncertainty, and finally where you learn to thrive in uncertainty.

Otherwise that need for knowing you presently hold – will be never ending…, and the negative impact it exacts over your trading success – immeasurable

Regards Sir
    RN

#23     Nov 22, 2010
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Morning N0

Preflight Checks... then Windage and Elevation Sir :)

Good Trading
    RN

#24     Nov 22, 2010
  5. Redneck

Redneck

You have anything better to do than bitch....

If so - go do it...

If not - then by all means feel free to go find another place - and then bitch till you hearts content

RN

#25     Nov 22, 2010
  6. Well actually Jinxu, the failed noobie trader, I post my charts with entries and exits in them from NinjaTrader, shows you exactly the time and place I get in and out. P'L doesnt matter you silly noob.

#26     Nov 22, 2010
  7. Oh yes the 6E trade was a break even, I guess I didnt update it. But if you actually followed me, and saw when I posted and got in, you would see it took me out at b/e.

#27     Nov 22, 2010
  8. Last time I checked, we learn more by loooking at charts, entries and exits, than by posting a PNL report.

#28     Nov 22, 2010
  9. No. We learn by playing video games and watching movies sir!

#29     Nov 22, 2010

10. LOL ... good one :)

#30     Nov 22, 2010