Never was a Muslim, eh?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by client#9, Jun 14, 2008.

1. client#9

client#9

Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim
    By Israel Insider staff June 13, 2008

Malik holds a photo of Obama and him in Muslim dress, reportedly when the two first met in 1985

Apparently the Obamas of Kenya have been reading those scurrilous emails to which Barack likes to refer, because they have no doubt -- contrary to the claims of the Obama campaign, that the presidential candidate was raised a Moslem. They take that as a given.

As the Jerusalem Post reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

The Obama brothers' father, a senior economist for the Kenyan government who studied at Harvard University, died in car crash in 1982. He left six sons and a daughter. All of his children - except Malik -- live in Britain or the United States. Malik and Barack met in 1985.

In a remarkable denial issued last November that still stands on the official campaign website, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs issued a statement explaining that "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."

Apparently Malik Obama, himself a Muslim, had not read the press release.

Melanie Phillips is the most recent commentator to draw attention to the massive body of evidence that leaves no doubt that Barak Hussein Obama was born a Muslim (Islam is patrilineal) and raised a Muslim (so registered in school, acknowledging attending Islamic classes, reported accompanying his step-father to the mosque, and able to recite the Koran in the original Arabic).

Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography.

It is not clear whether Barack Obama will now disown his half-brother Malik, or throw him under the campaign bus, for acknowledging that shared family background. In any case, some one should notify "Fight the Smear" tout de suite. Perhaps they can get him with the program.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12918.htm

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Not that we really needed any more confirmation that his entire campaign is built on lie after lie............

3. piezoe

piezoe

As a child i was an indian, a pilgram, a doctor, a commando, and a magician and i was raised by Christian parents and went to Sunday School. As young man I was an athlete, and a guitar player, and thought I was a Christian. Today i am none of those things, and it is clear to me that I never was a Christian.

Get a life you guys! Grow up!

4. jem

jem

We all change. We just do not cover it up.
    Why lie about it. (unless he is afraid of being killed because he left the religion.)
    He is a wild card. If a guy keeps remaking himself - what is he.

I do know he is surrounded by some nut bags. (including his wife.)

5. "Why lie about it."

He hasn't. In fact, he has a huge family some of whom live in other countries.

I know a Muslim, and that does not make me a Muslim.

One thing that's become apparent over the last eight years though, is that the Republicans don't dare to discuss policy issues.

6. What's next? He denies he is half African? Instead of having a website devoted to telling lies about supposed smears, perhaps it would be more useful if his campaign had a site that listed all the things we are no longer allowed to discuss, eg his religion, his church, his pastor, his terrorist friends, his corrupt Chicago moneymen, his voting record, his past statements that are now no longer operative, his wife, his middle name, etc etc.

7. It seems to me the Zionist hit-media is all out against Obama.

First the zionist owned internet rumor-blog came out with the hit-piece and then picked up by the Rupert Murdoch propaganda-empire. When things calmed down in the U.S., the Zionists moved the Obama offensive to their homeland rags. Aired it on a Saturday so the Sunday-morning Zionist and Fox media can give their "opnions-as-news" to the voters. This is a well planned attack.

Anyone care to elaborate why the zionists are against Obama? I also noticed there is a full court press by ET zionists against Obama. Are the rabbis with zionist afflictions giving weekly "Obama briefings"?

Can someone dress up as a Jew and visit the local synagogue. There is something just not right with this picture.

When was the last time Israeli newspapers made trips to foreign lands to dig up dirt on a US presidential candidate? Is Israel even a US ally? one wonders. Americans should be outraged at this interference.

8. If Daniel Pipes reports it, it must be true.

I'm totally non-partisan, but I won't not call a smear a smear when I see it.

That's how I roll.

Daniel Pipes is a true POS. And hawks in Israel are so damn afraid of Obama. Do they think Obama won't be a rubber stamp for them?

When I do vote this year, it will be for the person who I believe actually has the U.S. interests front and center. And I could give a flying f$%1ck what Daniel Pipes or Israel Insider have to say about Ron Paul, Barack Obama or John McCain.

9. piezoe

piezoe

It is time for all of us, regardless of our politics, to stand up against Israeli interference in American politics. American Zionists are welcome to express their views, as they should, but the rest of us have an obligation to disclose their motives.

Not all Jews are Zionists by any means, and so one has to be careful not to lump all Jews together. That would clearly be wrong.