Never Trade With Oanda If You Want To Trade Seriously

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, Apr 4, 2008.

1. ssss

ssss

Old Wall street adage ,which author support -

" Any doubt ,get out ..."

Author have had paper money peak result by demo of oanda 1500% for week (multiple
    attempt's with 100 % loss) or 3100%
    by mgforex ( was possible in time of margin 1:200) or 1800% per two week in public paper money contest of EUREX/EUWAX ,but with high chance would not plan
    any entry in spot forex ...

alternative to oanda

www.hotspotfx.com U.K. -offer protection of the funds
    demo offered without charge through hotspotfx or www.currenex.com

or currency future on CME with solid clearing house as dorman .
    www.ampfutures.com offer 30 day real quote demo with CTS t4, Openecry and AT platforms

Start DOME ,shut down confirmation,notification and test ...

#71     Apr 7, 2008
  2. ssss

ssss

#72     Apr 7, 2008
  3. I seldom have any problems with Oanda,
    ANYWAY stay away from ANY MT4 broker, only exception so far is Tradeviewforex offered by the Rosenthal Collins Group,they advertise here

#73     Apr 7, 2008
  4. Oh come on ssss, you've not so naiive to believe that Metatrader brokers are the only non-dealing desk brokers to use software like that. Preset slippage, individual pricing, simulated manual execution, order disabling across news, and heaven knows what other tactics to make sure winning trades are for less and losing trades are for more. If a broker is dishonest there are a million ways to take clients cash.

#74     Apr 7, 2008
  5. ssss

ssss

Oh come on ssss, you've not so naiive to believe that Metatrader brokers are the only non-dealing desk brokers to use software like that.
    #########################

Do you think ? Above in message of the author -
    ... with high chance not planned entry in spot
    forex ...

copy
    ssss

04-07-08 03:59 PM

Old Wall street adage ,which author support -

" Any doubt ,get out ..."

Author have had paper money peak result by demo of oanda 1500% for week (multiple
    attempt's with 100 % loss) or 3100%
    by mgforex ( was possible in time of margin 1:200) or 1800% per two week in public paper money contest of EUREX/EUWAX ,but with high chance would not plan
    any entry in spot forex ...

#75     Apr 7, 2008
  6. ssss

ssss

#76     Apr 7, 2008

7. I don't quite follow what you're saying, sorry.

You traded paper money on an Oanda demo and made 1500%? But that's play money on a different server, it's not the same as live trading.

I don't understand this bit "high chance would not plan any entry in spot forex "

#77     Apr 7, 2008
  8. ssss

ssss

I don't understand this bit "high chance would not plan any entry in spot forex

Autor tested ,evaluated ,disccused,read opinions of the anothers persons and compared with another alternative ...

" If doubt ,get out ..." -Wall Street rule

Your respectfully

#78     Apr 7, 2008

9. Ok, right.

Thanks (I guess :confused: )

#79     Apr 7, 2008